Who Said 'I Love You' First (All):

Preference

Sebastian Stan: Him

- He's so in love with you, he couldn't resist telling you. He wanted you to know exactly how he felt, scared of rejection just to learn you feel the exact same way.

Bucky Barnes: You

- Bucky loves you but is too afraid to say it, he couldn't lose the only thing he had in his new life. So when the words came out of your mouth, relief took over his body. He knew in that exact moment, you felt the same way. 

Lance Tucker: Him

- Being the asshole he is, you guys were probably fighting when he told you. Scared of losing you, he'd blurt it out, turning the heated moment into a love-felt moment. 

Chris Beck: Him

- Chris knows like is too short, so he told you when he knew he was going to marry you one day. With his job, he knew it was the right thing to say. 

Jefferson: Him

- After being held back by the queen, his love for you only grew. He told you the moment he saw you again. 

T.J Hammond: You

- T.J is too timid when it comes down to the love department so when you told him, he knew he had nothing to worry about. 

Carter Baizen: You

- He's too cocky for his own good but turns soft when it comes down to you. When you declared your love for him in public you got no response. It wasn't that he didn't love you back but he couldn't ruin his reputation with the media. Walking away from him, broke his heart knowing he couldn't hide you anymore.