Soulmate (Sebastian Stan)

Imagine

Back Story: Your soulmates name is tattooed on your wrist, when you meet them your name appears on your wrist too. (Ex: as yours will say, Sebastian, it will turn to Sebastian + (Y/n) when you meet him.)

A/n: hi! It's been a while since I've updated but I've thought of making a little "soulmate" series. I'm just gonna update whenever I have time and I'm going to update my imagines and preferences whenever I have time:). Short stories!

Y/N's pov:

Everyone is born with their soulmate's name on their wrist, the only thing we don't know is when we meet them. Well for me it was today.

-

I was walking down the street on my phone texting away and all of a sudden I bumped into someone. My phone fell out of my hand onto the ground and you heard it shatter. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He said. "It's okay," I said and I looked up at him.

He was really cute. Then all of a sudden my arm started to like tingle. I looked down at my arm and all of a sudden my name appeared on my arm. He saw that and looked down at his wrist. Sure enough, his name appeared.

"Sebastian?" I asked. "(Y/n)?" He asked and I nodded. "Y-you're my soulmate," I said and he nodded with a smile. "You're my soulmate!" He said and he picked me up in a hug and swung me around. "I've been wondering how long it would be till I meet you," I said and he laughed. "Me too." He said and he smiled down at me.