Soulmate (Chris Beck)

Imagine

Back Story: Whenever you draw something on your skin it appears on your soulmate's arm, vice versa.

y/n's POV: 

Watching the news was one thing, watching a spaceship take off in real-time was another thing. These were people's lives that were at risk, anything could happen in a matter of seconds. 

I look down at my arm where the writing was, "Hi" It plainly read. I look back up to watch the live stream of astronauts that are now in our atmosphere. They seem busy at work exploring and investigating space as that is their job. My arm still has the mark and I decided to write back, "Hey:)". Directing my gaze back to the TV, it hit me. My writing soon appeared on one of the astronaut's arms. The one and only, Chris Beck. I watched as he was afloat, grabbing a pen and writing something on his arm, seeing the writing on his arm and it slowly appeared on mine. 

Shock took over my body, of course, he would be my soulmate and of course, this is how I would find out. "How's your day?" My arm stated. I was too determined to answer his question, "You're Chris Beck?" I wrote back. As he looked down at his arm, an expression of shock took over his face as it was quickly replaced with a smirk. He looked up at the camera, smiled, and waved. I realized that he knew I was watching him. "3 months and we can finally be together." He wrote back on his arm and I smiled as if he could see me.

I just have to wait 3 long months.