Jumping To Conclusions (Bucky Barnes) {1}

Imagine

Back Story: you overheard one of Bucky's conversations on the phone and you overreacted before he could explain.

A/n: this is a two-parter, so this time around there will be no Bucky preference.

Y/n's pov:

Bucky has seemed kinda off the past couple of days. I have this feeling since we have been together for 3 almost 4 years that he's gonna pop the question but also why would he be so nervous.

"I'm going to shower." He says while grabbing his towels and his phone. That's another thing he's been very protective of his phone, which makes me wonder. After a few minutes, I realize the showers not on, and he was talking to someone. That made me curious so I pressed my ear up to the door. "Babe, I love you..." My heart dropped, that's what I needed to hear. That's why he's been so off, he's been cheating on me.

I stood there for a second thinking of what to do. I had nowhere to go, even if I went to my apartment they would find me there. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I grabbed all the clothes I could and stuffed them into a bag. The room was left kinda trashed. I was going to the place I knew they wouldn't look for me. My best friends. Bucky doesn't know her that well and he doesn't know where she lives, perfect.

The only thing is that she still lives in town but far away. Far enough for no one to find me at. So I left the house with no hesitation. I ran, I ran as fast as I could to a taxi to get away for my his place. Calls after calls were coming in from Bucky and even Steve. More Steve than Bucky which I thought was pretty weird.

But a few moments later we were in front of my best friend's house. I paid the driver and ran up to the door with tears still rolling down my cheek. The door opened revealing my friend. "Oh gosh (y/n)!" She says as I fall into her arms. I explained everything that happened. "You can stay here for as long as you want." She says and I nodded my head. "Thank you so much," I said hugging her.

I changed into some comfy clothes, and sat and cried on the couch. I haven't eaten but I don't want to. Why does this anyways have to happen to me?

Buckys pov:

I walked out of the bathroom looking around seeing that the bedroom was trashed. No (y/n) insight and none of her clothes in the drawers. I looked at my phone and sighed. "Shit," I said under my breath. She probably overheard my phone call. I pressed redial as the person I was just talking to answered. "Hey." They said.

"Hey Steve, she's gone," I said into the phone. "Crap, she overheard our conversation, didn't she? Okay, we'll find her I promise." Steve said on the other line. I hung up and I ran out the door and down the stairs and the street to (y/n)'s house. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. While doing that I repeatedly called her but all my calls were declined.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled but no answer. I checked every room and she wasn't there. Where could she have gone? I dialed her number again but this time I got something different. "This number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please try again." She blocked my number. Shit.

This can't be happening.