Jumping To Conclusions (Bucky Barnes) {2}

Imagine

Back Story: you overheard one of Buckys conversations on the phone and you overreacted before he could explain.

A/n: this is a two-parter, so this time around there will be no Bucky preference.

Y/n's pov:

It's been a little over a week since I found out Bucky was cheating on me. I haven't gotten up from where I was on my friend's couch. Still crying and haven't eaten or slept much. My friend hasn't stopped me from doing anything so that was good.

"Okay time to get up and go take a shower to make yourself presentable." My friend said walking into the room and I nodded. I hopped in the shower and for once in this whole week, I felt clean. When I got out I decided to try to look good. I curled my hair and put on some blue jeans with a black crop top with some black and white converse.

I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw and went downstairs my friend was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled and ran to the door. I opened it with a smile for it to only fade away. I tried to close the door but it got stopped. "Bucky, go away!" I said trying to close the door but he was too strong.

"Not till you let me explain myself!" He said pushing the door. "Please just go away!" I whisper yelled as a couple of tears were threatening to fall. He pushed the door open, and I just slid down the wall with tears streaming down my face. He pulled me to my feet and embraced me into a hug. I didn't fight it, it was no use.

"(Y/n) please let me explain." He said wiping away my tears. "Explain what? How you cheated on me?" I said but it can out more of a question. "(Y/n) I'm not cheating on you. You overreacted to what you heard. I was talking to Steve on the phone trying to figure out what I was gonna say to you when I proposed to you-" "you were gonna do what?" I said cutting him off. "Yes I was going to propose to you, I was going to make it a big thing and record it and everything but you overreacted and jumped to conclusions." He said as he rubbed my face with his thumb.

I just stood there in shock. "So (Y/n), Babe I love you so much and I would never do anything to hurt you. So, will you marry me?" He asks as he gets onto one knee and I start crying again. "Yes of course Bucky!" I said as he stands up and slides the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I promise I will never jump to conclusions ever again," I said and he laughed. "I love you (Y/n)." He said looking down into my eyes. "I love you too Bucky!" I said kissing him.