Fights (T.J Hammond)

Imagine (x male reader)

Back Story: You and T.J get into a huge fight and you guys makeup but he confesses something to you.

Warning: strong language

*flashback*
Pov: third person.

"Whatever (Y/n) just get out of my face!" T.J yelled into (y/n)'s face. "T.J I just asked if you wanted to meet my boyfriend! Why are you fucking getting mad!" (Y/n) yelled at him talking with his hands. "You know what get out!" He yelled at him as he walked to his door and opened it. (Y/n) just stood there with shock on his face. "Whatever T.J.," He said grabbing his things as he walked out with T.J slamming the door behind him. (y/n) got into his car and drove away with tears in his eyes as T.J slid down the door with tears in his eyes since his secret was to be kept.

*1 month later*
(Y/n)'s pov:

I'm a mess. T.J and I have been best friends since diapers. Without him, by my side, it's like missing half my heart. Also, my boyfriend broke up with me because T.J is all I can think about. But I'm pretty sure he's good without me. I was currently laying in my bed. When there was a knock on my door. I just sighed and got up and opened the door. It was him.

"T.J.." I said and he looked up, he was a mess just like me. "(Y/n)!" He said excitedly as he rushed towards me and engulfed me in a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he just looked at me. "I'm so sorry." He said and I nodded. "It's okay T.J.," I said and he shook his head. "No no, it's not. (Y/n) I messed up and I know it was stupid to go off on you." He said as he dragged me onto the couch.

"I need to tell you something." He said and I nodded. "I like you (Y/n). A lot. That's why I went off on you like that." He said and I just looked at him in shock. "I like you too T.J.," I said and he looked at me and smiled. He just tackled me into a hug. "C-can I kiss you?" He said with a stutter. "Yeah," I said with a giggle and then our lips touched.