Soulmate (Jefferson)

Imagine

Back Story: whenever you meet your soulmate the first words that come out of your mouth is 'I love you'

y/n's POV: 

I've been driving down this mysterious road for what seems like forever now. There have been so many people randomly walking on the road, too creeped out to even look in their direction. I decided to take a different route home, for the adventure, it just turns out to be this weird road. While driving I spotted yet again another person walking on the side of the road. This one caught my eye, unlike all the others. He was limping, he was in pain, it was written all over his face. 

The feeling of guilt took over me and I came to a stop next to the poor man rolling down my window. "I love you," I claimed taking myself by surprise. The expression on his face also completely changed. "I love you," He said, I knew what that meant. He was my soulmate. "You can get in the car," I say and he nods jumping into the seat next to me. 

He had to continue faking his pain. This was his soulmate, he needed them to believe him. 

-----

A/n: This is possibly the worst chapter I have ever written but I was NOT feeling this prompt whatsoever, I just wanted to get it over with and it's so so short. Sorry if it's terrible!