Didn't Know You Liked Each Other (Lance Tucker)

Imagine

Back Story: You were a coach for a team at the same gym that Lance was also coaching a girl at. Lance would causally go talk to you but the team started to realize some stuff that neither Lance nor you ever noticed, you liked each other.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Lance was walking towards you once again. You were helping the team on the beam. "Hey." He says as he stands next to me. "Hey," I said looking up at him. "Mind if I watch?" Lance asked and I shook my head. "Not if you steal what I'm teaching them," I said as I winked at him and went back to your team. You noticed one of the girls went to talk with him. Probably to flirt with him, after all, he's not bad-looking. Maybe I had a crush on him but I don't think it'll ever happen. You noticed he had a smirk on his face while he had a conversation, it made you a little jealous.

"Okay, you guys can take a 10-minute break," I said and all the girls ran off. I went to talk to Lance since he was still there. "You're a fucking great coach." He said as he crossed his arms. "Thank you! I try." I said with a laugh. "Hey, I need to ask you something." He said I nodded. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked and he looked down to his feet. "Do you maybe wanna go on a date sometime?" He said being calmer than usual.

"I would like that," I said and Lance nodded. "That's great." He said when all of a sudden we hear 'yeah's being yelled. We looked at my team, and they were watching. "I knew you two liked each other!" I just shook my head and laughed. "Well, they aren't wrong." He said and I nodded. "True," I said as Lance wrapped his arm around my waist.

I could get used to this.

-------
EDIT- I finally changed "couch". Lmao, it was the most commented thing, it is now fixed. We are no longer couches.