Soulmate (Lance Tucker)

Imagine

Back Story: Everyone's world is in black and white until they meet their soulmate.

Y/n's POV:

All the colors I've heard about being in this world and I have never seen it with my own two eyes. The colorful world along with the said colorful leotards my athletes wear, I've never seen any of it. 

"Coach y/n did you hear a new coach is coming in to help you with us?" One of my athletes state, breaking me away from my daydreams of a colorful world. "No I didn't hear about this, when are they coming in?" I asked her and she shrugged, "I think they said around 1 today but I'm not completely sure." They responded and I nodded, it was now 12:35 meaning they would arrive in 25 minutes. We continued with our much-needed practice. 

"Good job today everyone! Let's bring back this energy in tomorrow's practice!" I announced, 1 swung around quickly, meaning the end of practice. Athletes exited the building saying 'goodbye's and 'see you tomorrow's. 

"You seem to have this all control, I don't seem to be needed here." A manly voice stated behind me, it startled me if I'm honest. I whip my head around to meet the eyes of a handsome man, blue eyes to be exact. Color immediately started to fill my vision, my eyes widened at the experience. "What? See color? I know I saw it when I walked in and saw you." He states, a smirk plastered on his face while I was left speechless. "I'm Lance, Lance Tucker. I'm your soulmate." He spoke once again. "M-my name is y-y/n." I stuttered and he chuckled at my nervousness. "Aw, don't be nervous princess, you're stuck with me for life." He says and this time I chuckle, I mean he's not lying. 

"Be ready for a wild ride." He states and winks at me before he walks away to start the next practice. Oh, boy was I in for a wild ride.  

----

A/N: Hello, I'm trying to make these soulmate stories simple and short so I can move on with the book. Hope you guys enjoyed it!