Soulmate (Bucky Barnes)

Imagine

Back Story: Everyone has a timer on their wrist when they're born, the timer indicates when you meet your soulmate.

Y/n's pov:

136:35:26 my timer read. I just don't get it. How long is it gonna take? I've been waiting to meet my soulmate for my whole life. "Let's go clubbing y/n!" Natasha yelled. "Why?" I yelled as I rolled my eyes. "Come on we have nothing to do, so get your ass up and put on something nice!" She said and I groaned and got up.

*time skip*

I was sitting at the bar all alone. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here all alone?" A guy said coming up to me. "My friend ditched me to go dance," I replied and the guy grabbed my wrist. "Let go," I said pulling my wrist away. He was trying to pull me closer. "Leave me alone!" I said pushing him away.

"She said to leave her alone." A voice said as both of us turned around. The man must have seen the metal arm and ran. "Thank you," I said and the man nodded. "I'm Bucky." The man said but my wrist felt weird and I immediately looked down at it. My timer. 00:00:00. I grabbed his wrist and it was the same. We looked at each other shocked. "I'm y/n." We just stood there for a second. "You're my soulmate!" We both said at the same time and laughed. I'm glad I got out of bed.