Soulmate (Carter Baizen)

Imagine

Back Story: Everyone is born with a tattoo, but your soulmate has the same one, in the same place. When you notice the tattoo, the tattoo disappears.

{a/n; so I have a question, should I keep writing stories about Carter Baizen, T.J Hammond, Lance Tucker, Chris Beck, and Jefferson? do you enjoy reading their stories or no? or should I just write about Sebastian and Bucky? please let me know!!}

Y/n's pov;

An anchor on my right-hand thumb, I always took it as if it was trying to signal or tell me something. Maybe telling me to stay grounded after all the fame has come to me. Pictures after pictures of me in these magazines, saying some story of what I do. Gossip Girl doesn't help much either. Not surprised as a news article came out. But this one shocked me a bit.

Matching Anchors? The title read. I looked down to my thumb and then back to my phone screen.

Looks like there are two love birds out there. 'C' has the same tattoo as y/n. But you may ask who's 'c'? Maybe y/n will find out before we will. Well, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out.

Xoxo Gossip Girl.

C? He has the same tattoo as me, same place same everything. But who could 'c' be? The only "C" I know is Carter Baizen? But how would he have the same tattoo as me when I've seen him plenty of times and have never seen it. I got into my car and drove over to his house.

I quickly got out of my car and went and knocked on his door. The door swung open revealing Carter. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked kinda shocked since I never really show up at his house unannounced. I grabbed his hand and looked at his hand. There it was, the matching thumb anchor tattoo. He looked at me dumbfounded as I compared mine to his. Our tattoos both faded away.

"You're my soulmate? How'd you know?" He asked still shocked. "Gossip Girl. You're my soulmate." I said and he pulled me into a hug, maybe this isn't gonna be all that bad.

Love birds meet

(y/n) has finally found their 'c'. A quickly developed love story. Except to see them in the streets together, goodbye for now,

Xoxo, Gossip Girl.