Left Alone At A Party(Jefferson)

Back Story: You went to a party with one of your friends who end up ditching you. Leaving you alone till you meet a man.

A/n: I'm so sorry I've been so busy with school I've had no time to update any of my books but I will soon!

Y/n's pov:

Great. My friends ditched me. I sat alone just drinking some cool-aid. Why would they bring me here just to ditch me? They knew I didn't know anyone here. Till someone came and sat next to me.

"Why is someone so beautiful sitting here all alone?" He asked knowing he was already drunk. "Um, I don't know," I said. "Well, my name is James and yours?" James asks. "I'm Y/n," I said and he nodded then put his hand on my thigh. "Stop," I said as his hand was traveling up my leg. "Shh, you know you like it babygirl." He said and I was moving away but he was cornering me. "Hey! The lady said to stop." Someone said coming up behind the man.

"And you are?" James asked the man. "I'm her boyfriend now back off." He said and James backed off. "I'm sorry man." He said backing off and running away. "Thank you so much," I said and he nodded. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I'm Jefferson. You?" "I'm Y/n," I said. "So you want to come back to my place have some tea and talk or something?" He asked and I nodded. "That would be nice," I said walking away with Jefferson.