Cheated On (T.J Hammond)

Imagine (x male reader)

Back Story: You found your boyfriend cheating on you with another man in your guy's bed so you go to the one place you feel safe. T.J's house. You secretly liked him but no one knew.

Warning: sexual mentions (kinda), self-doubt, and language.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Babe, I'm home!" I yelled but no response, Alex usually responds but this time he didn't. I walk to your shared bedroom to witness him fucking some dude. "What the fuck?" I said, but it came out more of a question. Alex hopped off the guy. "It's not what it looks like!" He tried to explain. "Fuck off Alex! I know what was happening. I'm going to pack a few things and I'll be out of your life because this is over!" I yelled at him and I packed some stuff. "I'm going to T.J's!" I yelled at him again knowing he hated T.J for some odd reason.

I hailed a cab and we drove to T.J's. I knocked on his door. It wasn't too late and I knew he would still be up. The door opened and it was him. "Hey (Y/n)! Come on in." He said stepping aside letting me in but while I walked in he noticed I have luggage. "You and Alex fighting again?" He asked and I just turned to look at him with tears forming in my eyes. He opened his arms for a hug, I ran into them as I cried onto his chest.

"He cheated on me, and I broke up with him," I said as I sobbed. "Shh, it's okay. Let's go to the living room." T.J said letting me go and walked in front of me as I pulled my luggage behind me. He sat on the couch and pat his leg, he grabbed my waist so I was straddling him. "What happened, Love?" He asked and I started crying again. "I walked in on him fucking some other dude in our bed," I said and I cried into his neck. "It's okay, he doesn't deserve you! He's done nothing but hurt you and you keep going back to him." He said rubbing my back.

"I don't know what to do T.J, I have nowhere to go and I still have my clothes over there," I said looking him in the eyes. "You can stay here! We can go tomorrow to get all your stuff and you can live here with me! I mean it's only me living here." He said and I nodded. "Thank you," I said as I hugged him. That gave me time to think. "T.J?" I said and he looked at me. "Yeah?" "Am I not good enough?" I asked him and his eyes softened. "Of course you are! Why would you say that? You're so perfect and amazing and I don't get why anyone would let you go like that! Anyone is lucky to have you!" He said while placing a hand on my face rubbing my cheek.

We just stared into each other's eyes for a while. "(Y/n)?" He said and I hummed. "Yes?" I said and he looked down. "Can I kiss you?" He asked and I smiled. I nodded and he smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync. We parted and just looked at each other. "This is so soon but, I've been wanting to do that for so long, (Y/n) I like you a lot. And never got the guts to tell you." He said looking to the side. I lifted his face to look at me. "It is a little soon but I like you too, I've just never gotten the chance to tell you," I said and his face lit up. "It hurts me to see you cry over stupid guys and I've always wanted to make you feel like you're worth it. I just wanted to call you mine." He said and I smiled.

"Then why don't you?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow. "(Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n), will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course! But can we take this slow?" I said grabbing his face, he nods and locked our lips again.

---------
EDIT: I finally made this into an x male reader as that's what I was told to do. Hopefully, this is better! Hope you liked it!