Getting Hurt During Mission (Bucky Barnes)

Imagine

Back story: You and Bucky are dating and were part of The Avengers. You guys were on a mission.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Be careful okay?" Bucky said before giving you a peck on my lips. "You too!" I said as it was time to jump from the plane, Bucky just watched as I jumped out. I landed on the ground and immediately shots were getting shot at me, this was the scary part of our jobs. I somehow dodged them, I ran up and fought them off, once my area was clear I ran around to find Bucky. When I found him he was fighting off what looked like a girl.

He looked like he was struggling, he went to dodge her knife but his movement was too slow. He got stabbed in the lower stomach. She twisted and took the knife out of his stomach, he touched his wound as he fell to the ground. "No! Bucky!" I yelled and ran at the girl tackling her to the ground before grabbing her knife and stabbed her in the chest. Once she stopped moving I got up and went to check on Bucky. "Buck, come on you gotta stay with me please!" I said as he was lying there groaning with his human arm holding his wound.

He was losing a lot of blood. I press my hand against him to apply some pressure and he winced in pain and I felt bad. "I love you (Y/n), okay I love you. Please don't ever forget that." Bucky says as his eyes start to close, that was the first time he said that. "No, no, no, Buck come on stay with me!" I declared with my eyes tearing up and lightly hitting his face for his eyes to open. But they just kept closing. I grabbed the device we had to talk to each other on. "Steve, Steve please come in!" I announced with a shaky voice, I shook his body but it seemed like no use.

"Yes (Y/n)?" He asks. "It's Bucky please come help me, he's losing a lot of blood. Please call someone to come and get him, please!" I said, continuing to shake his body. "I'll be right there (Y/n)." He said and I didn't respond, hoping he got the hint. "Come on Bucky you have to get through this. Please you can't leave me like this, not now!" I said as the tears started running down my face. All of a sudden a helicopter came down and Steve was in it.

"Come on we gotta get him up." He says as we both got one of Buckys arms around our necks. We got onto the helicopter and laid him down on this bed. We flew back to Stark Tower where they were going to treat him. "Come on Bucky, you can't leave me like this, I love you!" I said crying.

He couldn't leave me, not now, not like this.

A/n: if you think I should write a part two to any of these please feel free to tell me!:)