Hospital (Sebastian Stan):

Imagine

Back Story: your cousin was in the hospital very sick. Sebastian, your boyfriend, was by your side 24/7.

Sebastian's POV: 

I rubbed her back as she leaned on my shoulder, these waiting room chairs are unbelievably uncomfortable. Seeing y/n like this breaks my heart, I could go without seeing her like this but I wouldn't dare let her go through it alone. Her close cousin was in the hospital after a serious car crash, this cousin is like her best friend, they did everything together and by everything, I mean everything. 

She even helped me pick out an engagement ring for y/n, but that's a story for another time. 

Y/n was so tense, I couldn't blame her. These times are hard on the family, especially the close ones. "Baby?" I questioned, unsure if she has fallen asleep on my shoulder or not. 'Hm?" She hummed back. "Everything is going to be okay, you gotta relax," I say massaging her shoulders and she shook her head, shrugging her hands off her. "How would you know Sebastian? She's in surgery right now, you can't predict the fucking future." She snaps at me, pulling the attention of some of her family members to us. 

Slightly embarrassed I looked down at the ground and nodded my head, I should give her space.

"I'm going outside, I need air, I'll be right back," I said getting out of my seat. "Seb wait-" She pleads but I ignore it. The smell of the hospital is sure to irritate the nose after a short period of time. I know I shouldn't just get up and leave her there but this was not a time for me to snap back at her, even if I'm her emotional support. 

The fresh air hit my face and I let out a sigh of relief. 

Standing there for a couple of minutes, I heard the hospital doors open and close. "Seb?" A voice rang behind me. I turned around and made eye contact with her. Her face has been the same the whole time we've been here, the expression of worry never left. Her face softened and tears let down her face.

I pulled her into my arms, face on my chest as I let her cry it out.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you back there, even though I'm stressed I shouldn't take it out on you when all you've done is be there for me through everything." She says while still sobbing. I raise my hand pet the back of her head. "It's okay y/n, I completely understand," I say kissing her forehead. We stood there for a while as she calmed down. "Come on, let's go back inside," I say and she nods. All I could do is be there for her, I'm going to do just that, no matter what.

"What did I do to get such an amazing boyfriend?" She questions and I chuckle as she gives me a peck on my cheek.