Fight (Chris Beck)

Imagine

Back Story: You get mad at Chris for always being at work even though it's not his fault because it's his job.

Y/n's pov:

*three months earlier*

"You're never home anymore! Why do you even care?" I yelled at Chris and he just rolled his eyes at me, we're fighting because he's never home anymore. "It's my job! Why are you even like this! It makes me regret asking you out in the first place!" He yelled back I gasped, it was breaking my heart. "Whatever Chris! Go away!" I yelled as I held back some tears.

"I'm leaving to go to work I'll be back in 3 months!" He yells as he walks out the door slamming it behind him. I slid down the wall as I cried because I wouldn't see him in a couple of months, what if something happened to him and we were fighting before he left.

*present day*

It's been three months since Chris left, he of course sent me his usual messages every day but I was so mad with him that I only replied when I wanted to. The main reason why I was mad at him was that he said he regrets asking me out. Which hurts to hear about. If he didn't want me he should've left.

He walked in and I was sitting on the couch so I looked up from my phone and just gave him a dirty look. "Hi to you too." He says going up to our room to put his stuff back. "(Y/n)" he said standing at the door frame. "What?" I said still on my phone. "Look at me." He said and I just looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Look I'm sorry. I should have never said that. I wouldn't in a million years regret asking you out. You mean everything to me." He says as he talks to sit next to me.

"Yeah, it's fine," I said. "No it's not, Babe I love you so much, I know I screwed up but I wouldn't regret being with you. Ever." He said and I nod. He then grabs my face and smashed our lips together. We parted and we looked into each other's eyes. "I love you too."