How You Reunited (Jefferson)

Imagine

Back Story: You and Jefferson were married and had a child named Grace while in the enchanted forest. But once the curse was upon Storybrooke you, Jefferson, and Grace were separated and the only one that remembers is Jefferson but when the curse was broken how did you find each other?

A/n: this was so freaking hard to write! Also, I haven't seen Once Upon A Time, in a long time so this will not be accurate.

*enchanted forest*

Your POV:

I heard keys unlocking the door. I turn around there he was, Jefferson. I ran into his arms, "finally! I missed you!" I said as I let go of him and Grace ran and bear-hugged him. "Daddy! You're home!" She said with so much happiness. "I told you I was coming back!" He says kissing her on the top of her head. "How was the mission with the Queen?" I said and he just shrugged. "Same as usually I guess. Of course, it took me a couple of days to get here since I walked." Jefferson said and I smiled, then there was suddenly a knock. We both turned to the door and Jefferson mentioned for me not to move.

He walked up to the door and opened it, there stood the queen. "Hi, Jefferson." She said with an evil grin. They talked for a while, where Jefferson finally agreed to go on another mission. "Jefferson, you can't go," I told him and he shrugged. "I have to do what's best for this family (y/n), whether you like it or not," he states while leaving for the last time. "Oh Jefferson, what have you gotten yourself into?"

*in wonderland, leaving*

Jefferson's POV:

The Evil Queen places a mushroom into the box and this human size figure appears which lands up being her father, Henry. "Wait. Two people came in so only two can go out." I said and she looked at me with sympathy. "Sorry Jefferson." She said as they are about to jump through the portal and I yell, "wait!"

"Please don't this, I have a wife and a kid at home I can't leave them alone!" I said and the queen laughed and they jumped. "No!" I yelled and the guards came and got me.

I should've known.

That night Jefferson never came back, he didn't come back the day, or the next, or the next leaving you and Grace all alone. He should've known.

*Storybrooke*

Still Jefferson's POV:

I watched them every day. Grace with her new family, having the time of her life while (Y/n) was all by herself. It broke me that they never recognized who I was. Til the spell was broken.

Walking towards the school bus. As Grace walked out of the bus walking away. "Grace!" I quietly yelled. She turned around and looked at me. I was afraid she would be mad that I left that day. "Daddy!" She said running into my arms as I kneeled. I picked her up carrying her away. "Where's momma?" She asked and I smiled at her. "Let's go find her," I said and she smiled as I put her down.

We walked towards the pier where all the boats were. "Daddy! There's mommy!" Grace said and (Y/n) turned towards us. "Jefferson! Grace!" (Y/n) yelled as she started running towards us, she hugged Grace first then looked up at me and tackled me to the ground. We got up and she looked so happy. "I missed you guys so much!" She said. "Look girls, I'm sorry for leaving that day," I said, and (Y/n) and Grace looked at each other. "It's okay daddy," Grace said and (Y/n) nodded agreeing with her. "I missed you guys," I said and we talked down the pier back to our house.