What You Like About Each Other (Bucky Barnes)

Preference

Bucky:

-Hugs, after long days of your training he loves to run into your arms and just let them comfort him.

-Dedication, he loves when you put your mind to something.

-Honest, he loves that you're honest to him. You never lie and he thinks that that's important in a relationship.

-Confident, he loves that you're confident with everything you do. You always hold your head high and never let anything bother you.

-Caring, you care about him and he loves that. Whenever you guys come back from missions you like to clean his cuts. Even when you're hurt yourself.

-Childlikeness, you act like a child but who doesn't from time to time? He loves that's because he thinks it's adorable!

-Encouraging, you encourage him to do things and it works. You tell him he can do it and he loves it. It makes him think you believe in him which of course you do.

(Y/n):

-Hair, you love playing with his hair. Especially when he just washes it, plus it's so soft.

-Hugs, he may look scary but he gives the best hugs. His hugs are always lovable, they're very cuddly.

-Kisses, like I said he may look scary but his kisses are soft and sweet, just right and passionate.

-Cuddles, his cuddles consist of his holding you tight while time to time head kisses. And whispering little 'I love you's.

-Loyal, he might have been the ladies' man back then but now in days he the most loyal person you know. Girls flirt with him but he tells them he has a girlfriend and goes to kiss you.

-Eyes, you love to stare into his eyes. They're beautiful! The prettiest blue eyes ever.

-Caring, he's the most caring person. He always makes sure you're okay and never leaves your side when in danger.