Saddness (Carter Baizen)

Imagine

Back story: You're an actor at your after-party for a new film you just starred in. But things in life aren't so great.

Warning: Mentions of Suicide (throughout the chapter)

A/n: if you ever need someone to talk too please come to me. I'm always here for you guys and I would be sad if something happened so please I'm always here if you need to talk or just rant.

Y/n's pov:

Movies are fun to work on. But it's not fun to hear that your boyfriend was cheating on you the whole time while filming with your best friend. Especially at your premier when they know life isn't too great right now. First, you lose another role because of filming which made me sad since I was looking forward to it and then learning that they're doing each other while I'm away?

No one notices I'm gone, no one ever really does. So right now I'm standing on the edge of the roof looking down and seeing how far down it was. I'm just hoping no one walks up to the roof, to stop me from what I'm about to do. But just my luck someone walks out and freezes, Carter Baizen. "Don't do it." He says holding out his hand, I just ignored him. "It's not your fault I heard what happened." He says stepping closer. "Shut up!" I yelled.

"Please get down from there, I'll take care of you I promise." He said and I shook my head. "Leave me alone!" I said as I looked down again. It looked farther away this time. "Do you have parents, siblings?" He asks and I nod. "Don't you think they'll miss you if you did this? They will be heartbroken." He says and I nod thinking about what he just said as I nodded.

I went to grab his hand but I slipped off the building. "Please, I don't wanna die!" I said as I was dangling at the edge as Carter was holding onto me with one hand and was trying to pull me up. He finally got me to the place where he can get under my arms. When he pulled me up I just fell into his arms. Shaking from the events that just took place. "Don't worry, I'm sad right now too. My girlfriend and I just broke up, we can get through this together." He said as he pats my head making me smile a bit.

"Thank you for saving me Carter it means a lot. How can I repay you?" I said looking up at him. "Well, there's two things you can do. One, come back with me to my place maybe watch some movies or something, and two, go out with me to dinner." He says and I smile. "Deal," I said and we got up to walk out of the party.