What You Like About Each Other (Chris Beck)

Preference

Chris:
-Humor, he loves that you can make him laugh whenever he's down.

-Respect, you have so much respect for people and he loves that.

-Creativity, you're so creative that he just leaves all the projects to you, he knows you know what you're doing.

-Over Protective, you're overprotective of him because you're afraid that someone's gonna take him away. He thinks it's cute.

-Clumsiness, you trip over your own feet but he thinks it's cute but funny at the same time.

-Manners, you say "please and thank you" even when you don't have to and he admires that.

-Everything, overall he just loves all of you.

(Y/n):
-Smile, his smile always make you melt a little inside.

-Hugs, his hugs are so cuddly that you would stay in his arms all day if you could.

-Eyes, his eyes are such a pretty color and you love to stare into his baby blue eyes.

-Clothes, you love to wear his clothes either if he's away or when you're with him, he thinks they look better on you anyway.

-Smartness, he's so smart and you admire that about him.

-Trust, you can trust him with everything even when there's someone that likes him on his spaceship.

-Caring, he's so caring for everyone and everything. He couldn't hurt a fly.