nickname series: maknae line

Jimin // Park Jimin

Jimin and Nana are extremely playful with each other, and they also have the fluffiest relationship (pun intended)

Jimin and Nana are extremely playful with each other, and they also have the fluffiest relationship (pun intended). Every new place he goes he is guaranteed to get her a stuffed animal of some kind. The first one he got was a teddy bear, which she never neglects to sleep with every night, and which also prompted his nickname: Fluffy. He's very proud of the fact that she cuddles with his bear every night, and, when she's really sleepy, loves seeing her hold it tight against her in your pajamas. She'll even take Mochi (the name she gave it with its giver in mind), with her on airplane rides, using it as the perfect company. He sees it as an extension of him, and can't help but imagine it as him she's cuddling with. In her room, there are many of his souvenirs scattered around: in her bed, closet, desk, and basically anywhere they can fit. They're always the cutest thing he can find, since she has this irrational fear that they are actually alive, and figures that this way, at least nothing creepy is around her. She can't help it, Toy Story has contaminated her mind. 

V // Kim Taehyung

Let's face it, Nana and Tae are super fashionable when they're together

Let's face it, Nana and Tae are super fashionable when they're together. Of course, when she's alone, she tends to lean towards oversized sweaters (stolen from the boys) and shorts. When they have to attend events or just want to go on an outing together, he's the one that picks the outfits, and he always matches with her. What else is there to expect from the Gucci King? She doesn't like to stick to just one nickname for him, and instead calls him an array of brand names, like Supreme, Gucci, Prada, Versace, and so on. It usually depends on what he's wearing that day. Thanks to him, she also has a lot of expensive clothes in her closet, but rarely wears them. Unfortunately, that's all he ever chooses for her to wear, and she can't help but oblige him. He's just so adorable it's hard to refuse. And she has to admit: they look good.

Jungkook // Jeon Jeongguk

They are the true maknaes of the group, Nana a little bit more so than him

They are the true maknaes of the group, Nana a little bit more so than him. He derives a lot of pleasure from being a day older than her, mostly because he is younger than everyone else, and all of the older guys tease him a lot. She has no problem with being the youngest in the group, since they all spoil her rotten, and never really do anything bad to her. In fact, they're all like super protective older brothers, which is awesome (some of the time, that is). Her nickname for Jungkook is usually just Kookie or Kook, like the others. However, she does switch it up by calling him Coconut Head or other such affectionate names. He never forgets to mess with her and claim that he knows best because he's older, to which the others respond with tons of teasing and using his words against him. They never fail to make her laugh, that's for sure. It may be true that he's the Golden Maknae, but she's the Diamond Maknae, and those two go hand-in-hand.

~~~

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!