김남준 | dimples

Nana and Namjoon were twins

Nana and Namjoon were twins. Or at least, that's what people said. Why? They both had prominent dimples. They were deep and practically invited others' touch. Of course, for the people they constantly surrounded themselves with, who, for the record, lacked proper impulse control, this invitation was one to be taken. Every. Single. Time.

"For the love of- would you stop that?" Nana cried out, exasperated. Kook's pointer finger stopped just short of her face.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently, hand still hanging in the air.

"You've been trying to poke me all day. Go find someone else to annoy. I'm not the only one in this group with dimples, even though you all conveniently ignore that," she spoke, pointing in the general direction of the exit, as if to convey bitch, the door

"Fine, I'll go find Tae, even though his aren't nearly as fun as yours. Or maybe Jimin, although his kinda disappeared once he lost his mochi-ness," he trailed off absentmindedly. 

She leaned backwards quickly, his finger in the space where her dimple would have been. In true Jungkook fashion, he was always scheming. While he was truly figuring out who to be obnoxious to next, he figured that poking her would satisfy him for the day. Luckily, she was smart enough, and used to his tricks, which saved her from his attacks.

"Get out, Kook," she mock-sternly instructed. 

"Okay, okay," he held up his hands in the classic surrender position and left, humming.

"These guys are going to be the death of me," she whispered.

She got up and stretched, only to flop back down on her bed seconds later. She took out her phone and connected to the strategically-placed speakers around her room. She needed something to fill the new silence.

Coincidentally, a BTS song began to blast. Well, not exactly a BTS song per se, as that would entail the entirety of the group. Four voices filled the room. Taehyung's hypnotizing voice and Jimin's melodic voice harmonized.

You hide but only appear when you smile
Where did you come from?
Don't lie, I know you're an angel
What are you?

The song was one of her favorites. For some reason, she just connected with it, almost as if she could picture the subject of the song in her mind. 

But you
That smile is so cruel
Cruel
I shouldn't have seen that cheek
You
What's really dangerous
Is only in your possession

Jungkook and Jin's voices followed. She couldn't explain the way she felt about music, just that she knew she could never live without it. It just resonated so deeply within her that she could feel the emotions of every song as if they were her own.