dye

~In which everyone decides on colors~

Like many young adults, the members of BTS liked to drink. While it was fun when they first started, their tolerance levels varied greatly. For example, Yoongi and Jimin could probably chug several glasses of wine and not be affected, but give Nana or Tae a sip of soju and they're down for the count. Usually, knowing their limits, Nana, Tae, and Hobi would sip their drinks slowly or get non-alcoholic replacements.

Not this time. This time everyone was celebrating a win; not from a formal event or for recognized award, but a plastic trophy from a silly game they had put on. (Of course, Jungkook had won.) The eight were happily sipping away at their glasses, some going faster than others. All in all, they were having a great time.

"I think we should play another game," Taehyung slightly slurred out.

"Game! Game!" Hoseok clapped along happily. Nana cheered with him.

"What do you have in mind?" Jimin asked, more clear-headed but feeling the effects of the alcohol setting in.

"Why don't we...play rock-paper-scissors?" Taehyung smiled wide. Hoseok clapped even harder.

Jin agreed; he was pretty good. The others had drunk enough to agree to any game at this point. 

"I'm gonna smoke all you bitches," Jungkook claimed. 

"Smoke? Fire? Where?" Hobi exclaimed. 

"He doesn't mean it literally...right, Kookie?" Nana reassured him, sending a warning glare towards the source. Jungkook raised his hands in mock surrender and took another swig out of his glass.

"Who's up first? I warn you all, I am so ready to win," Jin boasted.

"Wait! What happens?" Namjoon asked the group.

"What happens when what?" Nana asked, confused.

"When one of us loses? Or wins?"

They all thought for a few seconds. An idea popped into Yoongi's head first. 

"How about...winner chooses the next hair color for a loser of their choice?" The rest of the group nodded and found no issue with it. They began to tease each other.

"When I win," began Taehyung, "I'm going to make Jungkook dye his hair green."

"Yeah, well when I win," countered Jungkook, "I'm going to make you dye your hair pink."

"You know who would really look great with pink hair? Hobi!" Jimin added.

Hoseok replied, "I'm going to make you dye your hair yellow. Highlighter yellow, to be exact." 

Jimin gasped dramatically, "it's ok, I'd still look good." Nana shoved him lightly.

"Hmm," she started, "for Nammie~ I'd do dark blue. Then he would look like the night sky and that's my favorite!" She clapped; it was clear that she had gone past her limit for drinking. Hobi clapped with her, loving the excitement.

"Na, I'd give you light purple. Lavender suits you," said Namjoon, with a wide smile on his face in reaction to her cute explanation. 

Jin interrupted, "Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, is there even a color you haven't done? Let's mix it up: black and white. Then they can call you 'salt and pepper' instead of Suga." He laughed, imagining the potential zebra-like hair.

"I'll make you dye your hair gray like the old man you are." The youngest ones laughed at Yoongi's comeback.

"Let's get started!" Nana shouted, unable to lower her voice.