nana's mv

~Mianhae Worldwide (미안해 Worldwide)~

"Hi, I'm Worldwide Handsome and you're watching Disney Channel," Nana joked, completing her teasing with a lazy outline of Mickey Mouse in the air. The group was assembled on a couch haphazardly, limbs all tangled up. Somebody had thought it would be a good idea to start a dog pile just before they went live, and the viewers opened their screens to a complete mess of bodies screaming on a couch. Thankfully, they had gotten themselves out of the knot, but the initiator was thrown quite a few glares during the process.

The initiator in question laughed and waved them all off, continuing with her little display. Jungkook, quick to move on and even quicker to sense a good joke at someone else's expense, joined her. The two brats moved onto their next victim.

"Hi Army!" They excitedly waved at the camera. The majority of the comments flooding in from the thousands of viewers were along the lines of "Hello from–" and heart emojis. The two leaned forward and asked, "If we were all animals, what would we be?"

Suddenly, even more comments started streaming down their screen.

"Let's see," Nana muttered. "Of course, we have JK, our bunny."

"I'm not a bunny, I'm a human," he protested, to which Namjoon responded with a small "cute~" from the background.

"Hobi looks like a horse," she went down the list.

"Neigh," he added dryly, used to the name.

"Min Suga is a turtle," she furrowed her brows, "Yoongi equals 'Lil Meow Meow'?"

"Wait–" came a muffled reply from behind her. "I'm what?"

"It says it right here, just read it. Now there's a whole bunch of people saying it. I hope you're happy with your new name, Lil Meow Meow." He groaned as she grinned.

"Moving on," Jungkook took over, "Jin is a peacock." He threw his head back and laughed. 

"What?" Jin took fake-offense at his glee. "Peacocks are pretty, and I'm very pretty. Worldwide Handsome," he posed at the camera before getting blindsided with a stray pillow. Despite already having been hit, he threw up his fists as if getting ready for a fight (which, in this household, was fairly common). 

Ignoring him, Nana continued scrolling, "Hamster RM." She glanced back at him and nodded, "I could see that." He puffed up his cheeks, playing along. 

"Jimin is a wolf," Jungkook read. Then, making eye contact, he and Nana recited, "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf," in perfect English, and high-fived as the others looked on in concern. Only Namjoon understood them, and he honestly wished he couldn't. 

"Your English is getting so much better," she praised.

"I've been practicing!" he exclaimed. "I've been watching a lot of American videos; they're hilarious." She gave him a thumbs-up.

"Oh, it says that Taehyungie is a tiger," she giggled. Turning to him, she said, "your new stage name should be Simba."

He roared cutely, turning on the aegyo. Again, a little "cute~" came from Namjoon's corner.

Jungkook found the last one, "they said that Nana is a fox."

Everyone agreed silently. She was clever, mischievous, daring, and charming. What wasn't foxy about her?

NANAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें