yeontan

~In which BTS relax~

"Come to mommy, baby boy~" cooed Nana to the wonderfully adorable Yeontan. He barked at her happily and ran straight into her outstretched arms. She embraced him closely and giggled when he began to lick her face.

"Having a good time?" Taehyung asked amusedly, watching as his small dog attempted to lick Nana's face off.

"The best," she sighed happily. She loved animals of all kinds; unfortunately, she was allergic to cats, but that didn't stop her from loving them from afar. She grew up with dogs, and owned one currently, though it stayed with her parents most of the time. Today was one of those special days when Tan came to visit, and she was making the most of it.

They were alone in the living room, surrounded by dog supplies. His bed, small fence, food, and toys were spread out, taking up almost all of the space. Together, they cooed and loved Yeontan, babying him (which he loved).

"Look, his tail is wagging so hard it's going to fall off," Nana pointed out to Tae. Turning her attention back to Tan, her voice going higher and higher, "aww, baby~ you're so happy to see me! You're so happy, Tannie!"

Tannie was, indeed, happy. But that quickly changed to shock when a crashing noise was heard, followed by a groan. Added to the chaos was Yeontan's barking as he switched defensive positions between Taehyung and Nana, unable to decide who he wanted to protect more.

"Ugh...." a black-clad figure lying face-down on the ground groaned, having tripped over the short fence meant for Tan. The four others following him laughed boisterously, attempting to help him through their tears.

"Classic JK," Jin slapped the younger member on the back repeatedly as he laughed. The other three were crouched down, attempting to stop their peaks of laughter. They only laughed harder when Jungkook seemed to give up and just continued to lay on the ground.

After everyone had calmed down and Jungkook had assumed a sitting position rather than looking like a corpse, they were finally able to appreciate a special existence: Yeontan.

"I miss Min Holly, though," Yoongi complained. "I haven't seen my baby in too long."

"But you get pictures of Holly from your family all the time," Nana pointed out, still caressing Yeontan's soft fur.

"It's not the same," he frowned. "That's like saying a picture is just as good as the real thing. It's not."

"Unless it's, like, a zombie or a clown, in which case, a picture is better than the real thing 'cause the real thing would kill you," Jungkook refuted.

"Don't talk anymore; I think you hit your head a little too hard when you fell earlier," Yoongi responded.

Rushing to Jungkook's defense were the two 95 liners, though they had different ideas of what that meant.

Taehyung: "he has a point, though."

Jimin: "don't blame it on the fall, he was born this way."

Jungkook stared at the both of them, wishing he had never seen Namjoon and joined BigHit. (Of course, he doesn't mean that. If anything, Namjoon is his only ray of hope in this bleak world.)

Hoseok, who had now assumed guardianship of Yeontan, was too busy cooing at the small dog to pay attention to the stupidity of his members. Holding him upright, Hoseok manipulated Tan's front legs cutely, singing to Mic Drop. 

With hearts in their eyes, Nana and Tae watched the two fun-lovers play together. There was no denying that something about animals just brought people together.