backstage

~In which Nana has a VIP pass~

Ever since Lee Nana was 8, the five members of BigBang were in her life. That totals to a whopping two-thirds of her life and counting. They were basically like her older brothers, falling in the same age category as her actual brother, Lee Jong Suk, who was 28. Near the beginning of his career as an actor, he had met and eventually become close friends with the group, both being a part of YG Ent., meaning Nana had many interactions with them. They all adored her as a little sister, and were quite protective of her. It wasn't exactly a known thing that they were close, but they have had some small interactions in public before. Usually, it was nothing special, just greetings and smiles at award shows. All of this was at the request of Nana, who never wanted to use her high connections to further her own career. She wanted people to see her for her talent, not the people she knew. Now that she was well-established in the industry, she was finally breaking down the walls and agreed to showcase their relationship. For years, they had been begging for her to just come out with it, but she steadfastly refused. That was all going to change. 

She had been so secretive that even her own best friends didn't know: BTS. They were completely unaware that the idols they most looked up to were so closely related to their very own member. As she had decided to open up, they would be the very first to find out. They were definitely in for a surprise.

The boys had been scattered around the dorm, but eventually she gathered them around the living room, claiming a "family meeting". When they finally settled in, she sauntered into the room, looking especially suspicious. It didn't help when she started whistling; the universal sign for hiding something.

Namjoon was quick to jump on it, "What are you hiding, Na?"

That was the exact cue she was waiting for. From what seemed to be out of thin air several tickets appeared, one for each of them. Having already cleared out their schedule by talking the higher-ups into the importance of the big reveal, she had no qualms about handing out the backstage passes for the upcoming BigBang concert. It was one of the first ones of the MADE tour, which was even more exciting, as they had all already agreed it was a lyrical masterpiece. 

The tickets were quickly passed around to the growing excitement of the boys. 

"Dude, where did you get these?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah, these tickets sold out ages ago," added Hobi. 

"And they're backstage, too" said Jimin with widening eyes.

"You'll just have to wait and find out. Trust me, you'll never see this one coming," Nana said mysteriously before leaving the room like the dramatic person she was. 

"What kind of secrets are you hiding from us?" Jin looked at where she had just been with a little fear. Everyone just sat there, stupefied, and attempted to discuss their theories. None guessed right. 

~~

On the day of the actual show, the boys were frantically getting ready to go to what could possibly be the best show of their lives. As true fanboys they couldn't help but want to dress to impress, having seen them perform live before, but never had the chance to meet them face-to-face. They seemed like young boys getting ready for their first date, changing in and out of clothes. On the other hand, Nana was much more relaxed and merely threw on whatever she thought looked good enough. They made sure to grab their masks and hats before they left so they wouldn't get mobbed. Although, who would pay attention to them when BigBang was there?

They piled into the van, a big ball of energy (minus Nana, who didn't really care). They could barely sit still on the way, which honestly wasn't out of the norm for these guys. Tae, Kook, and Chim Chim were in the back messing with each other. Yoongles, Jinnie, and Nana were in the middle row, mostly relaxing with some excited undertones. Hobi and Joon were in the front, talking about how happy they were and glancing at Nana out of the corner of their eyes, wondering how she even got those tickets. It wouldn't have been as strange if she didn't get a whole eight VIP tickets, the full package. Those were usually the first to go once sales started, and it was hard to get hands on one, let alone eight. Nana didn't mind, she knew everything would be resolved by the end of the day.