김태형 | sock monkey

~In which Nana learns a new skill~

Everybody knew Kim Taehyung of BTS was no stranger to spending what seemed like ridiculous amounts of money. Fans loved his sense of style, though, despite its expensive nature, and most of them felt that he deserved to spend the money he earned through the group's hard work. 

"You should really be a Gucci representative, Tae," Nana joked. While lately he had toned down his love for Gucci and was wearing a lot of other brands, his closet was still filled with the stuff. 

"They wish they could have me," he flipped his hair, pretending as if he had hair long enough to be flipped over his shoulder. 

She was hanging out with him, as she often did, and this time they were looking through his closet. It was huge, to say the least. (But don't get her wrong, they all had huge closets.)

She grabbed the sleeve of a sweater, "can I borrow this? It looks super comfortable."

"Oh, that? It is really comfortable," he nodded. Brightening, he flitted to another section and grabbed a few other shirts, "here, you'd probably like these too."

"Who needs to go shopping when you have a whole Taehyung?" 

By the time she left, she had a pile of clothes in her arms. They traveled together to her closet, where they organized the outfits she had been graciously bestowed.

"Wait, can I borrow this?" Tae asked.

"Sure, it's Jin's."

"Ooh, and this one?"

"Yeah, that's Jimin's."

"Is anything in here yours?" He questioned incredulously.

"Um, let me see..." she took a quick walk around. "This one–wait, no that's Joonie's...oh! This shirt–oops, that's Hobi's. Ok, at least I know my underwear is mine." She opened her underwear drawer more proudly than she'd like to admit.

"...Is that a pair of boxers?" Tae pointed.

"How the hell did those get in here?" She pulled out the pair; it was decorated with cute bears. "Yoongi is gonna be pissed. He thought they were lost and was super upset for, like, two weeks."

"Wrap it up and give it to him for Christmas."

"He'll kill me."

"He can't because it'll be Christmas and that's illegal."

"I'm just gonna hide it at the bottom of his laundry pile and pretend like I never saw it," she tucked it back into her drawer, mentally saving a reminder to do that later.

As they walked out, something caught Taehyung's attention, "Hey, I was looking for those earrings!"

"What earrings?" She responded, dragging him out before he could say another word. 

~~~

"I love this store!" Nana exclaimed, tugging Tae's arm gleefully. 

"What is it?" He asked; it didn't look like a clothes store (the kind he was most fond of).

"Come and find out," she teased with a glimmer in her eye.

The pair were almost completely covered from head-to-toe: both wore long coats, face masks, dark sunglasses, and hats. It wasn't uncommon for the members of BTS to step out for some time in the outside world, but it was much more convenient when they weren't being hounded every second for an autograph or picture.

"Woah. Namjoon would love it here." The entire place was filled to the brim with figurines and stuffed animals. There was something for everybody–from brand name, expensive sculptures to adorable, cheap plushies, this store had it all.