fanfiction

~In which Nana has the time of her life~

Loud peals of laughter erupted from Nana's room. She was lying upside down on her bed, hair hanging over the edge, touching the floor. Her phone was in a dangerous position directly above her face. She was laughing so hard her face was turning red, and tears of joy were streaming from her eyes. 

Wearing a comfortable gray sweatshirt and sweatpants, Jungkook walked in casually and flung himself next to her.

"What's so funny?" He asked amusedly.

"Here, just read this," she managed to get in between her laughter. Her abs were hurting badly, but she was unable to stop.

His eyes scanned over the words on her screen quickly, taking in the information. Then, he broke into loud cackles that matched hers. 

"I-I can't. I seriously cannot handle this. Where did you even find it?"

Having calmed down a little and gotten up to sit in a criss-cross position, she replied, "Some fans were commenting that we should read this, and those comments blew up. I figured I didn't have anything to lose, so I clicked the link. I both regret it and don't regret it at the same time."

"I can see why. Can you imagine that happening in real life? I swear, these people are so unrealistic."

"If you scroll down a little, you'll see a great imaginary situation between you and Tae. And Jimin. At the same time." He did as told and his eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. 

"Great, Na. Now I'm scarred for life. Also, don't these writers think I have standards? Those two aren't worthy of me," he scoffed.

"I'm telling them you said that."

"And? What can they do to me?"

"I guess we'll find out." She shot up from her bed and ran out the door, narrowly escaping the clutches of the following member. 

She ran at full speed down the hallway, looking back at him occasionally, both wearing huge smiles on their faces. Of course, at a time when she was busy making faces at him rather than paying attention to where she was going, she crashed.

Quickly discovering it was a very confused Taehyung, she hid behind him for cover from the maniacally laughing man chasing her. 

"Hey, Tae, guess what?" She stuck her tongue out at Jungkook.

"What?" He responded, less confused than before. This type of thing usually happened in their home. 

"Read this and tell me what you think," she deviously handed her phone to Taehyung, who scrolled through the words. Jungkook, lunging for the phone, was foiled by Tae's reflexes that allowed him to yank the phone away from where the younger had been aiming. He had been avoiding Jungkook for a long time. 

"That's...um..." Tae was at a loss for words. "I'm showing Jimin." He walked down the hall with brows furrowed. Entering Jimin's room with the two youngest following after him, he wordlessly handed Jimin the phone and waited for a response.

A dramatic gasp was released from Jimin, who became wide-eyed as he looked at the three around him.

"First, I can't believe this author would put together me, Kook, and Tae. I have standards, you know."

"Funny, that's exactly what Kook said," Nana interjected, earning her a death glare from Jungkook. 

"Also," continued Jimin, "where are the others? I feel like they should be included in this, too. Where are you, Na? We can't be the only ones suffering here."