gashina

~In which Nana's boys are jealous~

It was once again time for the awards show of the year: MAMA. Usually, BTS would put on a performance, especially as they gained more recognition, and this time was no exception. What was different, however, was the fact that Nana would be performing without them. She had recently released a single with Jackson Wang, member of boy group GOT7. It had made top of the charts, with the power of Aghases and ARMY propelling it. Sure, at first, people started streaming it because they were fans, but they soon began to truly love it. Why? It was singlehandedly the sexiest thing they had ever seen.

With Nana and Jackson's visuals combined, it was hard not to be obsessed: even people who had no idea who they were knew the song. For a while, it was a #1 trending tag on Twitter. Viewers would post selfies of themselves with nosebleeds and the hashtag #bleedingforjana (their ship name, which found itself a lot more fans). Honestly, it was a little scary, but there's been worse. 

Nana had been pretty good friends with Jackson before this, having met through their mutual friend, Amber of f(x). In fact, Amber was really how she had become friends with GOT7 in the first place, so it wasn't too odd to see Nana hanging out with them. Collaborating with one of the members was almost a given, considering how often they're around each other. Behind the scenes, the GOT7 members actually fought to be the first to release a song with her. Jackson somehow won, and here they were, performing on the same stage together.

Not only were they performing together, they were performing together. As in, the lyrics and choreography were quite, ahem, intimate. It wasn't like other duets where the male and female stood on practically opposite sides of the stage: Nana, as a dancer, was appalled at the suggestion. She wanted to put in as much effort as she did all her other songs, and Jackson was more than happy to oblige. 

Her first performance was with BTS. First was Cypher Pt. 4, of which she had no part in. She enjoyed it fully (to be perfectly honest, it was her favorite one); Suga, RM, and J-Hopes' stage presences were a sight to be seen. She loved seeing them so in their element, it was like they were born for this. Really, rapping was the only time she saw Suga truly passionate and comfortable on stage, and she loved it. 

Sadly, it was only a transition song, so they didn't get the chance to fully go into it. Nana joined them onstage for Mic Drop, a fast-paced song. It was a true party song, one that made listeners want to dance, which is exactly what she liked seeing. It was amazing to her that people actually were inspired to just get up and let it all out. One of her favorite hobbies was to watch dance covers, only because she felt appreciated, having choreographed many of their songs. It was definitely strange to see her work spread everywhere, but it was a good weird. One that made her feel bubbly inside. 

(Skip to 1:25 for the performance. Don't skip if you want to look at their beautiful faces for a little while.)

As the song came to a close, the lights went out and they left the stage, still a bit high from the adrenaline. Every single member was pumped, and it was hard to calm down enough to be able to sit down in the audience. Due to the schedule, Nana wasn't going to be following them to their seats, instead, she would remain backstage until her duet with Jackson. 

"Are you sure you can't sit with us? Even for a little while? They won't even notice you're gone~" whined Jin. 

"Yeah, Na. We've never not sat with each other. I'd hate to break that record now," added Jungkook.