travel

~In which Nana uses her talent~

The group was on their way to film the new season of Run: BTS, which was taking place at an undisclosed location. All of them were excited to see what the staff had in store for them, as well as the mysterious place they were heading to. They loaded into the plane, taking seats next to each other. Thankfully, no one had forgotten or lost their passport this time.

"So, where do you think we're going?" Asked Nana, directed at anyone who was listening.

After some deliberation, Namjoon replied, "maybe somewhere in Europe?"

"That is a whole continent." Jimin deadpanned.

"Maybe we're going to Antarctica," Jungkook offered. "I want to stea– I mean, I want to see a penguin," he grinned mischievously.

"Can we name it Pingu?" Taehyung asked seriously.

"We can name it whatever we want; even Ratatouille," Jungkook answered, also seriously.

"Actually, the name of the rat was Remy, not Ratatouille," Jimin corrected, assuming his younger was referencing the famous rodent.

"I am no fool. I knew exactly what I meant, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook quirked his eyebrows up to emphasize his annoying-ness. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat in silence.

Yoongi interrupted the wannabe-criminals, saying, "I want to go to England."

"Why?" Nana wondered.

"Because Stonehenge is there–my future family."

"Stonehenge is a bunch of rocks, hyung," Hoseok furrowed his brows.

"Exactly," Yoongi reclined in his seat in satisfaction, sipping at champagne he had conjured up from who-knows-where. Jimin stared enviously at him before remembering that he too had the ability to order a drink, which he did promptly.

"Since we're talking about rocks, I want to go to Easter Island and take pictures with those giant heads," Jin proposed.

"They're almost as big as your head–" Jungkook mockingly insulted, but was cut off by a theatrical slap from the receiver.

After that, they transitioned to other topics of conversation, eventually drifting off and doing their own thing, whether it was studying, reading, watching movies, or sleeping. A while later, a voice came over the loudspeaker, informing them that they were landing soon.

"... And welcome to San Francisco; enjoy your time here..." ended the voice, revealing their destination.

"Wow~ San Francisco..." Hoseok exclaimed. They were all buzzing with excitement now: each of them loved traveling and trying new things, and in a city filled to the brim with an assortment of cultures and activities, there was no end to new things.

Nana had been to San Francisco once on a weekend trip with her friends when she had been part of an exchange program in Los Angeles. She remembered all the sight-seeing and food and experiences she had fondly, and, although there definitely were some sketchy areas, ultimately, it was a great time. She genuinely couldn't wait to visit new places with the people she was now closest to and make new memories.

"So, where are we going first?"

~

After the long flight, they unanimously voted to rest at the hotel before doing any activities. Each member had their own room as usual, but they knew that some of them tended to go room-hopping and end up together. They were usually the maknae line.

The company had already arranged for their luggage and such, so BTS was worry-free as they checked out their rooms. Having been in many, many hotels, there really wasn't much they hadn't seen (as far as hotel rooms go, they're generally the same everywhere).