execution (2)

~In which the boys go according to plan~

Nana was alone, but she didn't really care. Her nap had been exactly what she needed, and with the others gone, she was rid of distractions. Come to think of it, where were her members? It was awfully quiet in the dorm, and that was almost never the case. She left her warm cocoon to go investigate.

The lights were all on, but nobody was in any of the rooms she checked. That is, until she came across Kookie's door. There were voices, six of them, and they were doing a poor job of keeping their voices down. Jimin was sitting outside with his back against the wall, supposedly keeping watch, though he was about to be fired for sleeping on the job. Nana crept forward, careful not to wake him, and strained to make out what they were saying inside.

She caught bits and pieces, "...plan...finally scare....win...Nana..." When she heard her name, she made more of an effort to hear everything they were saying. 

She left the door forming a plan of her own. Jungkook wasn't the only mastermind in the group.

"So, you all know what you're doing, right?" Jungkook asked for what might've actually been the hundredth time.

"Yes," they all groaned.

"Great. What are you all standing around for, then? Get going," he ushered, to their annoyance. The grumbled as they left, but were excited about the prospect of finally scaring their fearless member.

Jimin, startled awake by the others rustling about inside, pretended as if he had been keeping watch. He went to check on Nana to make sure that she was still in the same place he left her. He was happy to see that she remained huddled on Hobi's bed in deep sleep. 

~

They all reconvened an hour later with the necessary supplies. They reviewed their positions and went their separate ways to set up. They had initiated a temporary truce to achieve the bigger goal; after they (hopefully) succeeded, they could go back to scaring each other. But for now, this was too important. 

Jungkook had even enlisted expert help. Some of the best artists he knew were hard at work preparing. Make-up artists were on standby, ready to paint on whatever was asked of them. Jungkook, who had thought ahead, had had a small set constructed before, and was ready to use it. When he said this plan was big, he meant it. The boys spread out on the floor, cutting paper and gluing things together. Hoseok was sent to keep watch on Nana, seeing as she was still in his room, and to pretend like the others were out running errands. 

While he was keeping her entertained and oblivious, the others moved in. 

~

A grunt sounded from outside the door. Nana and Hoseok ignored it, figuring the others were back and causing trouble again. When a small scream pierced the air, they still weren't too concerned; stranger things had happened. However, when something heavy thudded against the door, they grew uneasy. Hoseok, pretending to be brave, made a move towards the noise, hand shaking as it reached for the knob. Rolling her eyes, Nana opened the door in one smooth motion, only to jump back when a body slumped to the ground.

A little worried, she was quick to squat down and check on whoever it was. Hobi was behind her, scared but concerned. Nana shoved the person lightly, checking for any response. When she saw none, she checked for a pulse, relieved that there was one. At least there were no dead bodies.

But that begged the question: what exactly was this person doing here? And why did they collapse in the BTS dorm?

"There's something weird going on..." Nana spoke with furrowed brows.