to-do lists

~In which Nana has a problem~

"Hi! We are BTS!" They introduced themselves. Today, they all found themselves on the set of another interview in America. In the past, Namjoon and Nana dominated the English interviews, being the only two who could effectively communicate in English, but recently, the other members had increased their language skills enough to participate more. Now, Joon and Nana could lay back and relax as the others showed off excitedly. It seemed their patient tutoring hadn't gone to waste after all.

The host began, "so I've heard a lot about you guys, and I mean a lot. You guys are practically dominating social media, especially Twitter. How does it feel to have your face and daily activities broadcasted to the world?"

"Um, it's," Jungkook started in stilted English, "very...different and crazy. Our fans, Army, show us their love everyday."

Namjoon elaborated, "Yeah, I mean, we are always looking through Twitter and there are lots of funny comments and pictures."

Nana chimed in, "oh, there was this one picture of, uh, Namjoon as a dandelion–here, let me show it to you." She pulled out her phone, to his embarrassment.

"Let's not talk about that," he laughed as he covered her screen with his hand

"Let's not talk about that," he laughed as he covered her screen with his hand. Obediently, the host segued into another question: any strange habits?

"I know you guys live together, and have lived together for years. Spending all that time around each other means you get to know each other really well. Can you guys describe some habits that other members do?"

Namjoon, ever the leader, suggests to the group in Korean, "why don't we describe a habit of the member to the left?"

Yoongi, who sits at the top left, begins by talking about Jin. "Sleeptalker," he states simply.

"Has he said anything interesting?" The host asks, intrigued.

Switching to Korean, Yoongi continues, "He once said the lyrics of Spinebreaker word-for-word, but didn't sing it. He said it like a conversation." Turning to Jin, he teased, "this hyung is such a hard worker."

Jin's ears turned red, but he went along with it, exclaiming, "of course!"

Now it was Jin's turn to discuss Jungkook. "He has this really strange habit of dropping honorifics. I don't know where it came from or if there is a cure for such an unruly dongsaeng, but rest assured, we will get to the bottom of it."

"Ah, hyung," Jungkook whined, "I do not!"

All of his elders turned to face him, "are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?"

Jimin was particularly incensed, "why do you always call me 'Jimin'? It's hyung to you!"

"Sorry, Jimin," replied Jungkook, who couldn't help himself.

Namjoon cut in before Jimin could end their maknae, "he's the youngest of the group, so...we'll be talking about this later." Jungkook laughed but there was a hint of fear in his eyes.

Kook had to talk about Taehyung. "This hyung always has to sleep with something. Sometimes I sacrifice my pillow for him to hug while he sleeps because he won't be able to sleep otherwise."

Cooing at him, Taehyung cutely replied, "thank you Kookie~" Now describing Namjoon, Taehyung spoke, "Namjoon-hyung has this habit of dancing with a completely straight face–it's hilarious! He'll do the most ridiculous dances but his face has no emotion."

"Care to do a demonstration, RM?" The host inquires, both teasing and serious.

"Um, I'm sorry, but I'm a rapper...I don't think you'd want to see me dance." Hurrying along to escape the possibility of having to dance, Namjoon began to talk about Jimin. "Jiminie...he has a habit of falling off of chairs. Sometimes it's because he laughs really hard and sometimes it's like, gravity has something against him."

"Yeah! I think gravity is trying to fight me!" Jimin pouted.

"It's winning, then," Jungkook commented.

Shooting Kook a dirty look, Jimin started on Nana, the last member. "She has a habit of making to-do lists; they're everywhere. There's some on the fridge, all over her room, on the tables–sometimes I even find them in my room."

Blushing from mild embarrassment, Nana shoved him lightly, explaining, "I'm just a really forgetful person! I need to have something organizing my thoughts and I also need to have some place to write down what I need to do in case I forget. I mean, once, I didn't write down that I had a meeting with the manager, and I completely forgot and was scolded for two hours."

~~

"Ah, we're finally back home!" Jimin exclaimed as he flopped onto the couch facedown. Plopping down on top of him, Jungkook sighed, tired from the long flight. Taehyung sat in one of the comfortable chairs and Nana sat on the floor in front of him, leaning against the chair with her body between his legs. Leaning her head back so that he could play with her hair, she closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep on the ground.

The four oldest were arranged haphazardly on the remaining couch and chairs, also ready to fall asleep at any moment. Just as Hoseok was about to sink into dreams, he felt something underneath him. He pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper and straightened it out to reveal another list from none other than Nana. He balled it up and threw it at her forehead.

"Ah, shi–" she nearly cursed. "Hobi~" she whined.

"Now you know how I feel. This is becoming a problem, Na."

"You're becoming a problem," she retorted under her breath.

"Maybe you should write down 'clean up my lists' on your to-do list," Jin recommended, giggling.

She threw the balled-up paper at him, "thanks for the recommendation."

Unable to resist provoking the maknae, he threw the paper at Jungkook, who merely waved it off and continued sleeping (at this point, he was fairly immune to the sleep attacks from Jin). Jimin, however, caught it and curiously opened it up to read its contents. He did that with all of the lists he found for some reason.

"Nageumie's List for Taking Care of Big Babies," he recited. "One: reassure them every day at least once that they are amazing, beautiful, talented, etc. Two: pat them on the head gently (they like head pats very much). Three: squeeze their cheeks when they're feeling down. Four: buy their favorite snacks (especially when they're on a diet). Five: tuck them in. Six: make sure they stay healthy."

He turned (as much as he could while still underneath the elephant that was Jungkook) to look at Nana, who had already fallen asleep. Sniffling to himself, he held the list carefully and read it several times.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Tae were still half-awake, and had heard enough to get the gist of it. They would be reading it again when they were actually conscious, but for now, they simply smiled fondly upon their maknae. Jungkook was truly unconscious, so he heard nothing. Jin and Hoseok were slightly more awake than the others, and Hoseok's eyes began to water. Jin just hugged him and they fell asleep.

When Jimin woke up, he crossed out her name and wrote "Bangtan's" and wrote one more item: "Seven: love each other unconditionally." He framed it and placed it among the other group photos as a constant reminder.

~~~
yoooooo it was my birthday today (july 31) and my mom got me the bts funko pop set but then my cousins got me THE SAME THING!! so now i have two sets of bts lol (but I'm returning one set so i can get two sweatshirts instead)