family

~In which Nana gathers her families~

"Are we all ready to go?" Nana asked exasperatedly for what seemed like the millionth time that morning.

"Ye–wait, no," Namjoon frowned as he dashed back to his room to grab his wallet.

The eight of them were huddled by the front door of the dorm, almost ready to head out to begin their  vacation. The first stop? Nana's house. As soon as she had told her family of the vacation time they were allowed, they had extended an invitation to the rest of the group to visit them at their house. They would cook a wholesome family meal and catch up with the fast-growing kids. 

Quick to accept after hearing the offer of food, they all decided to hang out at hers before each going their own ways for their vacation. Of course, they would probably be around each other a lot during the break, but they had also all agreed that the first week they were off family was the highest priority.

All of them were excited to be reunited with not only their parents, but their siblings. It was all too easy to lose contact when BTS had such busy schedules, not to mention their siblings having their own lives as well. Although they would always love each other, their connection got weaker every day without a call or text.

And it was finally time to fix that.

"Let's go, let's go!" She ushered them out the door, tapping her foot impatiently when Namjoon yet again darted into the living room to grab his nearly forgotten plush Ryan (he couldn't sleep without it). 

In the parking lot, they split into two separate cars, with Nana driving one and Jin driving the other behind her. In her car was Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. The other held Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi. 

"Go faster!" Jungkook cheered as Nana deftly steered.

"You know there's something called a 'speed limit', right?" Taehyung responded, holding onto his seatbelt for some semblance of security.

"What's that?"

"Oh, boy," Jimin groaned, clutching Tae's shoulder. 

~

"You should be a pro-racer, Na!" Jungkook encouraged, hopping out of the passenger seat. In stark contrast, the two 95-liners stumbled out of the car dizzily, tripping over themselves. 

"That was not a fun ride," Jimin breathed out after he had regained balance. Taehyung was somewhere in the background lying on the ground with his eyes closed.

Calmly walking towards them were the inhabitants of Jin's car, who seemed to be fine despite the long drive.

"Hyung!" They all turned at the sound of Jungkook's voice. "That was the most fun I've ever had! I want to drive with her more often."

"So, basically, that means we can't have them in the same car anymore, huh." Yoongi remarked.

"You read my mind," Jin responded. Meanwhile, Nana and Jimin were playfully arguing with each other in the distance. 

"At least I drive better than Namjoon!"

"He doesn't have a license!"