전정국 | scars

~In which Nana and Kook show off to each other~

"I never noticed you had a scar on your cheek!" Nana exclaimed.

The only reason she had even noticed in the first place was because she was taking an up-close picture of his face

The only reason she had even noticed in the first place was because she was taking an up-close picture of his face. This was something all of the members did to each other. For some reason, they found it absolutely hilarious to take extremely zoomed-in pictures or videos of another person. 

Nana was currently in her room sitting on a chair sideways with her legs placed on top of Jungkook's. This was a comfortable position, and one she adopted regularly. Her mouth was pulled up into a mischievous grin and her phone was a few inches away from her eyes, the camera focusing on his cheek. She snapped a picture.

"Yeah, that's probably 'cause the makeup noonas always cover it. Plus, you're about as observant as a brick," he couldn't help but tease her. 

She pouted. He thought it was adorable.

"Well, I bet you didn't know that I have scars, too," she retorted, hoping to God that he hadn't noticed them so that she could prove her point.

"What? You have scars?" He was shocked.

"Ha! See, I'm not the only brick here," she realized her admittance to being a brick, but elected to ignore it for the sake of the bigger picture.

"Wait, where?" He was fully intrigued now, having put down his phone in order to focus on her. 

"Uh, let me think really quick," she tried to think of where they were.

"You have so many that you don't even know where they all are?" He was even more taken aback.

"No, I just have a bad memory. You really think you wouldn't notice if I had that many?" She laughed. He felt a little embarrassed, but he also loved seeing her laugh.

"Alright, let's just get to it," he directed the topic back to her. 

"Up first," she showed him the back of her right hand, "there's a tiny one here." He held it up in front of him, noticing the slightly raised and lightened scar tissue. "I got that from a tiger."

"Liar," he said immediately.

"No, really!" She insisted. "Well, actually, it was a cat named Tiger, but that doesn't change the fact that I got it from a Tiger!"

He facepalmed using her hand that he was still holding, but smiled at her lame joke.

She held out her other hand, but this time her palm faced up. Near the top of her pointer finger was a bit bigger of a scar, and was more of a blob than a straight line like the other one. This was one he had noticed before, but never asked about.

"I got this when I was little and I wasn't being careful around the oven. I went to grab something out of there, with no mitts on, and burned myself pretty badly. Luckily, I managed to only touch it with one finger. Now I can't feel anything there," she explained.