Bed time -Yoongi

I edited these so they are longer than they were before.
You're  welcome xD

_______________________________________

💫Little- Yoongi

~~~~~

Yoongi ran past Jin squealing and giggling almost knocking him over, soon after Hobi followed which actually knocked poor Jin over, sending him to the floor.

They both ran into their shared room, ignoring Jin's scolding. There was a moment of silence before you heard a quiet thud. Then all you could hear was high pitched squealing and giggling.

Yoongi was on the floor trying to push Hobi away who was tickling him as the others stood slightly shocked at seeing such a usually really calm and sleepy little, suddenly full of energy...

Once Yoongi got free he got up running out the room and into the living room and hiding behind the giant of a Namjoon who was standing next to the couch.
"S-save Yoon, Joonie" Yoongi squealed as he saw Hoseok come out from their room.

"Sheesh..yoonie, are you not tired?" Hobi complained, slouched slightly,  feeling extremely tired, having chanced the little around for the past hour.

Yoongi nodded slightly before childishly sitting down on the floor behind Namjoon still, until he tugged on Namjoon's trousers getting his attention. "What is it Baby?" Namjoon said turning around to yoongi who was on the floor.

Yoongi made grabby hands at Namjoon who smiled, showing his killer dimples and picked yoongi up

Yoongi laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder his eyes slowly shutting as he locked his legs around Namjoon's waist.

Hoseok saw that yoongi was tired, taking this moment to relax himself and slowly walked towards the couch, plopping down in the spare space between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Want me to put him to bed?" Jin offered walking over to Namjoon after finishing the dishes. "Ah, yeah sure" Namjoon answered passing Yoongi over to Jin

Yoongi didn't even budge he was in a deep sleep already, he did make a cute whining noise though but I didn't last long since he noticed the familiar vanilla sent Jin always had from cookie his usual favourite cakes and sweets.

Jin took Yoongi to his room he shared with Hobi. Moving the covers laying him down,taking his jumper off, which belonged to Jin himself... Then pulling the covers over him, before leaving a kiss on Yoongi's forehead and turning the light off, shutting the door quietly behind himself.

Jin walked into the living room sitting down on the couch with everyone else, watching whatever the others were on the Tv before everyone slowly, one by one decided to go sleep as well.

And yes Jin slept with Yoongi who did cling to him like a little koala...a cute koala.
_________

Next one will be longer xx