Mr.pouty - Yoongi

🍭Little - Yoongi

🌹CG/Daddy - Hoseok

Feel free to drop some ship names you'd like me to write about c:

If you care to know why I haven't been posting feel free to read the end. Xx

______________________________________

Little Yoonie and normal Yoongi have a slight difference.  As in Yoonie pouts more than usual...

• Can't get what he wants - Pout
• Can't get a new stuffie - pout
• Can't have sweeties - pout
• Can't reach something from the high shelf - sulk....and if course pout.

It's got to the point he pouts to get what he wants knowing Hoseok can't resist his adorable, pink, pouty lips and ends up giving in and hating himself half the time after for not being stronger.

_

Yoongi was sat on the couch in the living room just watching cartoons. His stuffies and fluffy blankets around him, taking up the rest of the room on the couch like a little cocoon.

It was a cute sight actually.

"Hyung why are you just stood staring at him...it's starting to get weird, just go join him."

"Jimin...look how cute and comfortable he looks..."

How dreamy sounding Hoseok's voice was gave the idea to Chim that he wasn't going to reply properly so he took it as his time to leave. Before it got more weird.

It took about five or ten more minutes before Hoseok had snapped back to reality to see Yoongi staring at him with the usual pouty lips and for a moment he was wondering why the small fluff ball of Yoongi was pouting at him until he noticed the pale outstretched hands towards him.

Now...if Hoseok wasn't whipped for that goofball he definitely was now.

Smiling is usual sunshiny smile Hoseok excitedly went over and plopped down on the couch where Yoongi had made some room, shoving the pile of blankets over the talkers lap to stop the subtle cold draft drifting in.

The little patiently waited for his daddy to get comfortable before he shuffled closer and snuggled against his side. As to which Hoseok reached around and wrapping his arms securely around the smaller, his nose in Yoongi's vanilla smelling hair that had a slight kick of hair dye as he had recently dyed it back black.

That was another story to explain how difficult it is to dye a littles hair.

A fidgety one at that.

Yoongi giggles quietly as if he knew why Hoseok was smiling like a high school girl for.

The taller silently pulled his little onto his lap, engulfing him in a warm hug as to which Yoongi pouts like he doesn't like it but under the blankets he was holding Hoseok's hand.

For the rest of the day they just relaxed and watched cartoons, snacking on Yoongi's favourite sweets as the members popped out for a break and to relax a little. Yoongi had a few moments where he went to play with TaeTae but came back ten minutes later saying he was 'too tired' to play.

Hoseok and Yoongi had snuggled up on the couch again, watching some movies and had eventually fallen asleep.

______________________________________

Sorry that it's short. I was mainly going to just explain why I was gone for so long but I chose to add a short story too. So I apologize for it being short.

Reason I wasn't posting was because I have been on a lowest low to the point I didn't feel like doing anything at all. I'm better-ish now so I'll try my best to post.

I'd appreciate it if I had some requests so its easier on my mind. Though I do have a few ideas so expect more chapters soon 🖤🖤🖤

Thanks to those who were patient with me c: