Hiccups - Yoongi

Little- Yoongi
Yoonie's Daddy- Jin
Some Yoonjin fluff
(is that their ship name?)

(Sorry for spelling errors I'm too lazy to read through it -3-)

---

Loud high pitched squeals filled the dorm as a normally tired and clingy little Yoongi runs around the dorm with Jin running after him.

You see...Yoongi has a habit of getting up and going for a run around whenever Jin turns around.

Like now for example:

As of now, Jin turned around to get Yoongi some freshly cleaned Pj's but Yoongi, as I said, took that as a good moment to take off running.

He (Yoongi) also has a small problem that if he runs around laughing or giggling at the same time he normally gets the hiccups, theeenn he complains to Jin about how it's 'his fault'

"Yoon stop running around, you're going to get the hiccups then blame me for it again!" Jin yelled as he stoped chasing Yoongi and sat on the carpeted floors of the living room.

Jin has his ways of making Yoongi stop running, he's put up with it long enough to find ways to trick the Little.

Once Yoongi noticed Jin wasnt chasing him anymore he stopped running and turned around, looking over at Jin. Yoongi had that 'oh no' look before he flinched at the hiccups that started arriving, just like Jin said would happen.

"Told you.." Jin said laughing through his talking.

Yoongi whined and stomped over to Jin, who was still sat on the floor, and sat on his lap with his legs locked behind Jin's back, hiding his face in his neck. Attempting to hide his hiccups, clearly failing though since Yoongi small figure flinched every time a hiccup arrived.

"Alright, Alright. No cuddles till your tushy is in some underwear and your beautiful body is in some pj's Mr.." Jin said while standing up with Yoongi clinging to him.

Yoongi only answer was a flinch at another hiccup as he blushed at the compliment Jin slipped in while complaining.

Jin loved complimenting Yoongi, even if it was while he was complaining. He loved everything about Yoongi, well almost.

Yoongi tends to purposely make Jin jelouse just to get double the amount of attention.

Then again that's for another story
(tell me if you want a part like that ^-^) 

"Jinnie..Y-oonie have h-oney to make h-hiccups go- bye bye?" Yoongi asked, hiccups interuping every now and then, as he looked up at Jin who was picking out some Pj's for him....again.
(Honey actually works. For me at least )

Jin nodded and answered with
"Once your changed, then yes." Before he suprusingly easily put Yoongi in a pair of underwear and a creamy coloured jumper that was Jin's but now apparently it was Yoongi's.

"Come on the Hun." Jin said with a smile while holding a hand out towards Yoongi,  who took it without hesitation.

Both Yoongi and Jin went to the little Kitchen area in the dorm. Jin placed Yoongi on the counter and turned around to find the Honey jar.

Yoongi, for once didn't go running. He just sat their swinging his legs slightly and thinking about what movie him and Jin could watch later.

Yoongi too deep in thought, had blocked out his own hiccups and apparently the spoon of honey that was currently placed in front of his mouth.

"Open hun" Jin calmly said and tapped under Yoongi chin then gesturing to the spoon in his hand.

Yoongi obeyed and opened his mouth, happily taking the spoon of honey. He even took the spoon from Jin and hopped off the counter walking over to the couch while Licking the rest of the honey off it.

Jin smiled as he watched Yoongi waddle off to the couch with the spoon in his hands. Jin sighed happily and followed Yoongi to the couch, taking the jar of honey with him In case Yoongi wanted more.

"Ca' we wa'ch ba'man?" Yoongi asked with the spoon still In his mouth.

"Batman?" Jin asked to make sure he hear Yoongi properly.

After getting a couple exited nods from Yoongi Jin nodded and put batman on the TV for Yoongi.

While Yoongi was intensely staring at the TV screen Jin slipped the Spoon out Yoongi mouth and out his small hands.

Jin opened the honey jar collecting some of the sweet substance on the spoon before handing it back to Yoongi.

Jin comfortably sat on the couch leaning back, finally relaxed after doing everything around the dorm since all the other members were all busy for the day.

Yoongi glanced back at Jin from his place on the carpet before crawling over to the table in the middle of the living room, placing the Spoon carefully on it and standing up rushing towards Jin and basically flopped on his lap.

Jin chucked lightly and pulled Yoongi up. He, himself laid on his back, getting comfortable before pulling Yoongi on top of himself.

Yoongi sighed happily and snuggles closer to Jin, resting his head on his chest facing the TV though so he could still watch it.

That's basically how the day ended. Other than the members bursting through the door and waking Yoongi up.

------

Updates will be slow but I'll try get 1-2 out a week. Sorry for being gone so long, I didn't expect many people to even read my story's >~<