Jungkook 《Request》

CiaraLovesBTSLeslie wanted a Yoonkook so dats what imma do also sorry for keeping you waiting >-<

🌟Little- Jungkook

⛤Caregiver- Yoongi

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

As soon as Yoongi and Jungkook got back from dance practice Jungkook litrally ran to their shared room. Yeah..Yoongi found it very odd for Jungkook but he was too hungry to bother at that moment.

Yoongi went to the kitchen and made 2 servings of ramen (noodles whatever you call em).

Yoongi walked to his and Jungkook's room seeing Jungkook sit up on his bed once he noticed Yoongi walk in.

"Here." Yoongi said passing a serving over to Jungkook who gladly accepted it. "Thanks hyung" Jungkook said quietly

While eating Jungkook kept moving around and it started getting annoying to Yoongi "Quit shuffling around so much."

Jungkook sighed "Y-yoongi can I tell you something.." Jungkook looked over at Yoongi

Yoongi shrugged and hummed in response putting both of their bowls on the side then looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down and quickly said "please don't find it disgusting or disturbing but I'm a little." Yoongi tilts his head slightly  "You're a what now?"  Yoongi asked confused since Jungkook said it so quickly.

"Hyung I'm a little.." Jungkook repeated.  After Jungkook said that there was silence for a second before Yoongi got up and without a word hugged Jungkook.

For a second Jungkook was shocked since Yoongi wasn't really into hugs or hugging others, But once he came back to reality he hugged Yoongi back

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Yoongi asked sitting on Jungkook's bed next to him.

Jungkook shrugged before muttering "thought you would hate me and find it disgusting..."

Yoongi smiled slightly before tapping Jungkook's shoulder getting his attention and to look at him.

The next thing Yoongi did was not expected. Yoongi moved back to the back of the bed leaning on the headboard before pulling Jungkook onto his lap.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi confused. "Slip.." Yoongi easily said looking back at Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand shook his head disagreeing. "Please Kookie..." Yoongi said and that's all it took before Jungkook slipped and Hugged Yoongi hiding his face in Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi by now was full on smiling "Kookie do you have any Little stuff you normally use?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded "under, Bed.." Jungkook's answer was slightly muffled by Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi reached under the bed pulling out a baby blue box which was the only thing under Jungkook's bed.

Yoongi placed the box next to him and opened it with one hand because the other was rubbing comforting circles on Jungkook's back.

"Kookie, sweet cheeks you okay with me looking after you?" Yoongi asked as he looked through the box for a paci for Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded "K-kookie is oki wiv it" Jungkook's answer Made Yoongi smile his normal Gummy smile.

Yoongi found a Creamy blue and Yellow Paci in the box and held it to Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook whined and hid his face compleatly in Yoongi's chest also gripping his shirt slightly.

"What is it Kookie?"  Yoongi asked unsure why he didn't want it.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and pouted slightly "it's the wrong one.." Jungkook answered and Yoongi's mouth made a 'o' before he went back to looking through the box.

Yoongi pulled out a paci which had a small rainbow on it and offered it to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at it for a second before taking it and putting it in his own mouth.

"You want to change Kookie?" Yoongi asked knowing Jungkook probably dresses differently when in little space. And he was correct

Jungkook nodded and shuffled off Yoongi's lap before walking over to his closet pulling out a Oversized purple jumper and white shorts.

"Turn awound" Jungkook said looking and Yoongi with crossed arms.

Yoongi chuckled and turned around facing the wall. Yoongi could hear shuffling around before he hear Jungkook whine "You ok sweet heart?" Yoongi asked still facing the wall.

"Helpy..Yoonie helpy" Jungkook whined and Yoongi turned around and instantly smiled seeing Jungkook struggle to put his jumper on. What, he looked cute.

Yoongi got up and walked over to Jungkook easily slipping the jumper over his body and he ended up helping Jungkook with his shorts too.

After changing Jungkook. Yoongi pushed both their beds together making it a bed for 2 people and Both the boys ended up falling asleep snuggled together under the covers.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This was shorter only 700+ but I tried.

Sorry if it wasn't good I'm still planning the chapters for my new book >~<

-Min min 💤❤