Jungkook 《 Request 》

I got asked by a lovely person to do a fluff Yoonkook so here Nae_VSJ ^-^
OK but srsly he/she (not assuming gender) Is so freaking sweet

Ahem...ON WARDS

Sorry for spelling mistakes I tried -3-
-------

💫Little- Jungkook

⛤ Caregivers- rest of Bts

🌟Kookie's daddy- Yoongi

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Throughout the whole day Jungkook has been bugging his hyungs for attention but whenever he was offered cuddles or his pacifier his reaction was almost always tears and followed shortly by a tantrum on how much he 'wanted' Yoongi to come home.

And if the others wouldn't answer how he wanted he would walk in circles repeating 'I want daddy, make Yoonie come home' over and over in a whiny voice as he was holding back tears.

Poor Jungkook was missing his daddy so much it was bringing him to tears.

You see, Yoongi has stayed at his studio for 3 days straight trying to finish a song so he can spend as much time with his Kookie. But on the other hand Jungkook hasn't taken it well.

"Make Yoonie come back" Jungkook demanded with a pout. Jungkook missed Yoongi so much he even ditched his favourate Bunny onesie for one of Yoongi's Oversized black long sleave shirt, making Jungkook have adorable sweater paws.

"Look, Kookie you need to wai-" Namjoon's words were cut off by the clicking of the front door opening followed shortly by a gust of wind flowing into the dorm.

Everyone looked at Jungkook who already had glassy eyes from the happy tears forming. Jungkook knew it was Yoongi by the cologne that wafted in with the fresh air from outside.

"U-uhm Kookie be careful Yoongi is pro-" Jin didn't have time to finish his sentence before Jungkook was already bolting out the living room straight to the front door.
"probably tired.." Jin finished his sentence with a sigh.

Yep, Jungkook was correct It was indeed Yoongi.

"Daddy!" Jungkook squealed and ran to Yoongi hugging him like his life depends on it.

Yoongi chuckled "Hello to you too Bun" Yoongi casually said before picking Jungkook up supporting him under his Bum.

Jungkook only replied with a happy whine and clung onto Yoongi, arms around his neck, legs tightly around his waist locked behind his back and his head buried in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi went into the living room to say hello to his friends, who were watching a movie.

Then made his way to the kitchen "Is my little Kookie hungry?" Yoongi asked while placing Jungkook on the counter. It took a while to get Jungkook to let go so he can make Him his bottle before they go cuddle.

Yoongi finally managed to get unattached from Jungkook and put some milk in his sippy cup, shortly after putting it in the microwave to heat it up.

While it was heating up Yoongi wondered back to Jungkook standing between his legs and showering his little Kookie in kisses. Loving how Jungkook giggled with all the sudden affection.

Once there was a small ding noise yoongi huffed and hugged Jungkook not wanting to let go of him, even for a second. "Daddy heaty thingy went dingy" Jungkook muttered and poked Yoongi's cheek, making Yoongi smile in response.

Yoongi chuckled and let go of Jungkook, quickly stealing a kiss from Jungkook's pouty lips before going to the microwave to collect Jungkook's sippy cup.

Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook touching his lips with a cute pink blush on his cheeks. To which Yoongi smiled at knowing he's the only person who can give Jungkook affection in that kind of way.

"Come on Bun, I owe you some cuddles" Yoongi said giving Jungkook his sippy cup and picking him up making his way to his own room.

Jungkook freely drank the drink given to him not seeming bothered when Yoongi put him down on the bed.

Probably since his eyes were slowly drooping from the sudden feeling of sleepiness.

"Daddy...paci, and cuwdles..." Jungkook whines and made grabby hands towards Yoongi who was now in comfy clothes.

"Alright Bun " Yoongi smiled and picked up Jungkook's purple pacifier, going to the bathroom to quickly wash it off.

Yoongi ended up rushing back since he kept hearing Jungkook whining for 'Cwddles'.

Yoongi got back into his room to see Jungkook not far from falling asleep. Shaking his head and smiling at Jungkook his took his sippy up placing it on the nightstand.

He gave Jungkook his pacifier who imeadiatly suckled on it followed shortly by Yoongi pulling Jungkook close to him for cuddles.

Yoongi ran his hands through Jungkook's hair since he knew it always helped Jungkook relax.

Not long after Jungkook ended up falling asleep cuddled close to Yoongi, not leaving a single gap between them.

Yoongi stayed up just looking at Jungkook's adorable sleeping face just wondering how he was so lucky to have such a lovely Little.

Yoongi spent a little more time just brushing the hair out of Jungkook's face before kissing his forehead.

Yoongi did follow shortly behind by falling asleep with his arms wrapped around Jungkook's body.

_______________________________________
It's not that long sorry >~<

I'm currently really sick but I'm writing up ideas when I get em .

Not dead yet don't worry -3-