Cookie? - Jungkook

☄Little- Kookie (duh)
🌙Kookie's daddy- Taehyung
☇Other mentioned- Namjin

--

Very rare moment.

Silence in the Bts dorm.

Well...other than the quiet sounds of Jin and Namjin making cookies.
Jin doing more of the making, Namjin doing more of tripping over air and causing a cloud of flour...

Fun.

The reason it was quiet is because Taehyung and Jungkook were both in their shared room, probably sleeping or just messing around. Like always.

Just then Taehyung came out his and Jungkook room.

"Hyung do we have any more Bannana milk? Kookie won't agree to sleep unless he has some first." Taehyung asked with a small huff at the end.

Jin, who was currently trying to take the flour from Namjin before he makes a worst mess, quickly nodded and pointed to the fridge.

Taehyung sighed in relief, going towards the fridge and opening it.
He Ignored the subtle cold breeze than wafted towards him and took put the carton on banana milk.

Tae maneuvered his way past Namjoon and Jin up to the top shelf of the cupboards taking Jungkook's sippy cup.

He squished his was past the couple again and filled up Kookie's sippy cup, putting the rest of the carton back in the fridge.
"When will those be done Hyung?"
Taehyung asked as he screwed the lid on Jungkook's cup.

"Mmmm...about 45 minutes, depending if someone doesn't cause a flour cloud again." Jin said with a sickingly sweet smile.

Taehyung nodded before giving Jin a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Tae walked back into his and Jungkook's room, quietly shutting the door behind himself silently hoping Jungkook got bored and fell asleep.

Apparently the world hates him right now though.

Jungkook was stood by his huge pile of stuffies, his favourite bunny one in hand held by its ear.

Sure, you'd say 'aww how cute' but no...

Jungkook. Little kookie muffin had chosen to throw a bunch of his stuffies around the room to reach his oversized teddy bear at the bottom.

He was staring at it squishing it as if it had cheeks,making adorable noises that just added to it.

Also...somehow Jungkook managed to get his clothes half on and off.
Like his overalls were a tad slanted and one was unclipped with his creamy yellow shirt untucked, one black and white striped sock half way across the room and the other half off his food dragging on the floor as he walked around with his huge teddy in his arms.

Taehyung didn't know if he should be laughing or scolding Jungkook right at his moment. Choosing to just tap on the closed door to gain Jungkook's atention.

Jungkook's head snapped towards the door where Taehyung was stood with his sippy cup in his hand.

Kookie squealed dropping both the poor stuffies on the floor, almost tripping over the teddy while jumping over it to get to Taehyung.

In the effort to get to Taehyung, Jungkook's other sock had fallen off. Jungkook didn't seem to mind right at this moment though.

"How on earth did this happen Bun" Taehyung asked as he picked Jungkook up off the floor when he started doing little grabby hands at him.

"Ookie wa' looking fowr tewddy" Jungkook giggled wraping his arms around Taehyung neck, nuzzling in the space between his neck and shoulder.

"Mm I can see..." Tae muttered his words fading off as he spoke while looking around their room that was now buried by Jungkook's Stuffie collection.

"Bun help me clean this up and you can have this as a reward." Taehyung said while he lightly shakes his hand with the sippy cup in, catching Jungkook's attention almost instantly.

Once Tae saw the exited glint in Jungkook's eyes he knew he would say yes. He'd do almost anything for  banana milk, or as Jungkook calls it 'milk from the heavens.'

Jungkook really likes banana milk...

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the floor, tucking his shirt back in and clipping the unclipped part back on.
He was going to change him later but oh well..

Jungkook happily walked off towards the messy room picking up a bunch of toys and setting them back how they were before he threw them everywhere.

Once both Taehyung ad Jungkook had placed all the stuffies back how they were, Jungkook whining every now and then because they weren't placed how he liked them to be, they were both now laying together on the bed.

"Bun, Jinnie is making Cookies do you want any once they are finished?"
Tae asked as he was comfortingly running his hands through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook zoned out a little, too happy about Taehyung calming actions and the fact he was given banana milk.

Once Jungkook's mind finally loaded what Taehyung asked he sat up, the now empty sippy cup falling out his mouth.

"Cookie?"  Jungkook asked in a exited voice.

Oh no...sorry Jinnie-Hyung...

_______________________________________

Guess who's too lazy to read their work through.

Meeeeeee :3

Hope you enjoyed

Bts Littlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें