Pt2 : Bad day - Namjoon

🍭Little - Namjoon

🌹Daddy(s)/Cg(s) - Hoseok & Yoongi

Sowwie for spelling errors.
Enjoy🖤💜

______________________________________

Arriving home all three men took off to the bedroom. Hoseok's in particular as it was the biggest, King-sized bed to himself, nightstand each side of the bed for necessities which one-time Yoongi swatted at Namjoon's hand when he was innocently looking for his glasses.

Hoseok had gone off to Namjoon's room that he shared with Yoongi, collecting some comfortable sleep wear for them both. A cute blue little shark onesie for Namjoon and a just as cute sugar glider onesie for Yoongi.

Ahh...he remembers wrestling Yoongi into that like it was yesterday...

Because it was.

Humming to himself at the memory the ball of sunshine bounced around Namjoon's room in search for the little box Namjoon keeps his 'stuff' in. Finding it under a pile of clothes that had over time increased in the amount of colourful clothing plopped on top of it.

Making a victorious happy squeak like noise Hoseok made his way back to his own room, walking like he just found treasure or something.

Upon entering his own room where the other two where, Yoongi struggling to set up a movie and Namjoon sat on the bed just enjoying the show and laughing at his Hyung's weak attempt to fix what he done wrong.

As he walked further in the room he tossed Namjoon his onesie with an excited 'on' before placing the box on the bed Infront of him. Just by how Namjoon's posture changed a little slumped he seemed to already be relaxing a little at the sight of it.

As Namjoon was doing as he was told Hobi moved to help the still struggling older, literally just pressed one button before throwing the onesie over Yoongi's head to stop him from complaining that 'I knew that'.

Yoongi took the onesie off his head, staring at it as if the soft material isn't tempting at all, about to complain to Hoseok but then saw the shiny begging eyes of Namjoon which stopped him in his tracks.

Sighing quietly Yoongi made his way off to the bathroom that was connected to the stupidly large bedroom.

Plopping himself down on the bed, Hobi opened the colourful box and pushed it towards the younger.

"Pick some things out Hun, I'm just going to change quickly."

Seeming hesitant, giving the other unsure eyes only to get a reassuring heart shaped smile. Namjoon let out a quiet sigh, eyeing the fluffy koala stuffie that was on the top of the box with a blue pacifier attached around the neck by a white ribbon.

Yoongi won't admit it but he was the one to do that, hating how upset his baby seemed when he lost his pacifier.

While Hoseok got into what seemed like a matching onesie to the eldest, just darker coloured, Namjoon made himself comfortable on the bed. Practically curled up in a little ball, koala stuffie hugged to his chest and something else that was difficult to see in his hand.

Yoongi came back from the bathroom, going straight to the bed and poking the youngers cheek to get his attention.

"Whatcha choose babs?"

Looking up at the older with such innocent puppy eyes before holding the Koala into view and holding his other hand out that had the white ribbon in it.

Knowing what was coming Yoon pouted to himself as say up against the headboard.

"Go on then~"

Totally with it as he got an excited hiccup from the little, scrambling to sit up properly.

Bunching up the coal black hair in a little tree Namjoon tied the ribbon in a little bow at the front, pulling lightly at some strands to make it look like a little pineapple.

Popping the pacifier back in the others mouth and booping his cute little nose Yoongi tilted his head, knowing that when the tree-like thing on his head flops, the little found it funny.

Getting the satisfying laugh in reply.

Hoseok joined them on the bed, having put on the little koalas favourite movie.

Given about ten minutes before Namjoon is rummaging through the box again before holding a few red ribbons up to Hoseok. Understanding what he wanted the middle oldest moved Namjoon to the middle.

He allowed the little to do whatever with his hair, only wincing a little when it was tugged a little too hard loving the cute, muffled 'sowwie daddy' he got in reply. The end product was Hoseok with little pigtails. Well, the best it could be with short hair.

He got adorable giggles from Namjoon but Yoongi bursted out cackling, ennough to fall off the bed and yet he was still laughing.

"Yah, what are you laughing at yours looks like a tree!"

"Mines beautiful, stop hating."

It took a short argument until it simmered down, Yoongi back on the bed, both the caregivers cuddling the younger, both rejected as he was hugging the Koala stuffie to his chest, as they all watched what was on the Tv.

Namjoon sure was happy that he has such caring friends, caregivers.
______________________________________

Turns out I forgot to publish this chapter sowwie 👉👈