Jimin 《 Request 》

CiaraLovesBTSLeslie Cheers for the idea/Request, I tried sorry if it's bad

🌟Little - Jimin
💫Caregiver - Yoongi

Yoongi only just arrived home after stressing over a song he's been writing/Making at his studio

With Jimin though he has been in their shared room in a Oversized baby blue shirt with white shorts under. He has been in little space since he woke up and had been able to occupie himself with his colouring books that Yoongi got him a couple weeks ago.

As soon as Jimin heard the door shut he got up rushing to the front door almost tripping over his own feet in prosses.

"Daddy your home!" Jimin squealed and went over to Yoongi. All poor Jimin got in reply was "Mm.." before Yoongi walked into their bedroom.

Jimin stood by the door watching Yoongi dissapear into their bedroom. His face was full of confusion since Yoongi normally showered him in kisses and hugs when he gets home.

Jimin wondered into their bedroom to see Yoongi laying on the bed on his phone with headphones in so, he was probably listening to music.

Jimin sat on the other side of the bed and hugged Yoongi

Yoongi on the other hand turned on his side with his back facing Jimin.
"D-daddy no like Jiminie.." Jimin muttered but since Yoongi has headphones in he couldn't hear him. Jimin walked out the bedroom into the Living room.

Jimin laid down on the couch and curled up allowing the tears that were threatening to escape to slowly fall down his cheeks.

"D-daddy.." Jimin fell asleep on the couch from how much he had cried.

----< Next day >----

Jimin was still asleep on the couch and Yoongi had just woken up and instantly got up leaving his phone on the bed

Yoongi went into the living room and as soon as he saw Jimin curled up on the couch he cursed under his breath remembering that Jimin was trying to get his attention when he got home last night.

He went back into their bedroom and came back with a fluffy blanket. Yoongi covered Jimin with the blanket then went to the kitchen.

After about 5 or 10 mins Yoongi had went back into the living room with a plate full of pancakes. He placed the plate on the table and went over to Jimin.

Yoongi gently tapped Jimin shoulder "Chim. Time to wake up.." Yoongi quietly said as Jimin slowly opened his eyes to look at Yoongi.

"Jiminie I'm sorry for ignoring you last night, but I'm going to make it up to you today" Yoongi said and Jimin sat up so Yoongi could sit down

"Daddy...can we just cuddle and watch TV?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi as he talked.

"Anything you want Baby, today is all about you. " Yoongi said showing his gummy smile to Jimin.

Yoongi put a movie on the Jimin wanted to watch and they both cuddled up to each other eating the pancakes Yoongi made.

The rest of the day was full of hugs, kisses and truly was just a day of them cuddling and watching movies all day.
_______________________________________

Sorry that it was short I wanted to post as soon as possible but If it's too short feel free to ask for part 2.

-Min min 💤 ❤