Banana milk - Jungkook

I have been spelling banana wrong my whole life 😂

🍭Little- Jungkook
🌹CG/Daddy- Taehyung
There is also little Hoseok, daddy Jin in this too c:

Tis a 1000+ word hunnnyyyy
(I have done more)

Sorry for spelling errors

Enjoy 💜🖤
______________________________________

Walking into the third shop on the search for some Banana milk for his little Kookie they didn't find any better luck. Jungkook was so damn close to throwing a tantrum in the middle of a public shopping area when he saw the flavoured milk section was completed empty.

Couldn't even get the pink one as back up as that was all gone as well.

Taehyung heard Jungkook make a stroppy whine noise and stamp his foot on the floor, a pout on the younger males lips and yet he still managed to look so angry.

The reason this was happening was because banana milk was one of Jungkook's rewards, usually getting chocolate or strawberry for everyday use. Banana milk was a reward for half a board of stickers from behaving, doing as he was told, doing chores and helping his daddy and at times helping the other members.

Today was the time Jungkook chose to ask Tae if they could go out and buy some and yet none of the shops they went to had any in stock.

"Seems like there's none here either baby..."

Tae mumbled to the slightly smaller male making Jungkook's shoulder sag in defeat.

"We can try again tomorrow, is there anything else you would like to get?"

Getting a sulky head shake from the other Taehyung sighed in defeat as well, pulling Jungkook closer to him by his petite waist.

Little did Jungkook know that the older had send Jin and Hoseok out to get some earlier and had hidden it as a little surprise.

The little had previously asked for only two small cartons but the blond had asked the other two to get a big carton of it as his little had tried so-so hard to behave. Only having one sticker taken away which was quite quickly put back when Jungkook helped Jin with setting the table as an apology to the eldest.

Was taken away because he had used a no no word if you were wondering.

Taehyung pat Jungkook's head lightly, gave the little's butt a gental tap and they were walking out the third shop they had looked around.

Jungkook was sulkily dragging his feet, quite obviously upset that he couldn't get his reward and ignoring the weirded out looks people around were giving. Few little kids giving knowing looks to the brunette as they have been there done that.

The walk back to the dorm was depressing. Taehyung had the temptation to just tell the younger that there was banana milk back at home yet he managed to hang on by a thing piece of thread.

Upon arrive back home they were created by all the other members of the household, Hoseok seemingly in little space as he instantly got up from where he was playing with this weird sand stuff. He had clumsily ran over to his friend and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"It's okay Kookie!"

Hoseok said in his usual bubbly voice, dragging Jungkook off to their play area in the living room. Sitting his friend down on the floor and helping tugging his timberlands off and tossing them on the floor somewhere before giving Jungkook the yellow sand to play with as he himself picked out the blue from the package.

For a little Jungkook just poked at it with a salty pout on his lips untill he saw how the sand satisfyingly fell from its shape and got occupied building little mounds then crushing it.

Occupied for now at least.

As the littles were playing, hopefully not making a mess Taehyung was talking with Jin in the living room and had confirmed that the eldest had managed to find a bigger carton of banana milk. Tae sighed in relief as the look his baby was giving him wanted to make him cry.

Grabbing two plastic sippy cups from the cupboard, one with a cookie on and the other with a sun and clouds on. It was easy to tell who's was who's.
Jin had taken the yellow milk from the fridge, now chilled and refreshing, pouring about half of the cups in both before putting it back. Twisting the lids on both sippy cups he gave Jungkooks to Taehyung.

Hoseok had believe it or not misbehaved quite a bit recently so he really shouldn't be getting some but Jin was being a bit felaxiable as his little had recently been making up for it.

The blond hummed quietly as he made his way to the living room, Jin following shortly after him, and seeing the toothy grin on Jungkook's face again was the best sight he had seen all day. The cute little bunny teeth were adorable and the little giggles that he made were to die for.

Both caregivers approached their littles, Jin giving Hoseok his sippy and same with Taehyung to Jungkook. Both cups having been a more dark colour so it was a little difficult to tell what exactly was inside until consumed.

Jungkook looked at his cup like there was poison in it, blinking owlishly up at his daddy while Hoseok freely drank from his. Hearing a really fake sounding gasp Kook turned to Hobi only to have the sippy cup shoved in his mouth.

"Tis yum yum Kookie!"

Hoseok squealed happily as if he hadn't known that they got the milk earlier. Jungkook made a noise that was between a purr and a squeal, a weird noise but it sounded cute to both the daddy's that were now both sat on the couch with a sleeping Yoongi. Said male having previously removed the youngest shoes from the middle of the floor and putting them on the shoe rack before crashing out on the couch.

Jungkook in return had put his own sippy cup to Hoseok's lips allowing his friend to drink some too. Now both of them were feeding eachother, it looked awkward yet adorable. Adorable enough to take a picture of, which Jin did, and to ignore that the sand was currently falling off the table and into the clean white rug underneath.
______________________________________

I- uhm...thank you for 200k on this book 👉👈
I mean it when I say I didn't think this book would get so much attention. 🥺

The smut & fluff book may be published soon. I dunno yet ;3;
Dunno how many people want it xD