Namjoon 《Request》

baby_boy_joonie
Sorry it's late. I got a new phone and couldn't log back in 😅💕

💫Little- Namjoon
💋Joonie's daddy- Yoongi
______________________________________

Something about Namjoon...Even if he was a little or busy he would try his best to the point of exhaustion. It was good and bad at the same times since if Namjoon was Sleepy when that would mean more cuddles and kisses for Yoongi.

Ahhh shut up Yoongi is a softie for his baby.

It did hurt to see him so tired though.

He overworked himself way too much way too often. To the point that it's not healthy

And before you accuse Namjoon's boyfriend and caregiver.
Yes, yes Yoongi has tried to pull Namjoon away for food and a nap.

Only a few times actually working.

"Joonie you're going to collapse come have a rest..." Yoongi's concerned voice echoed through the now empty dance practice room.

Everyone had left about a hour ago. Wishing Namjoon luck when he said he was going to stay to perfect the dance.

Yoongi, of course, did stay. He was staying to make sure Namjoon didn't collapse and after extra practice he would get home safely.

"I cant get this part right..." Namjoon lets out a stressful huff finally plopping down on the cold floor, the music playing in the background.

"Baby I think it's time we go back to the dorm...you look shattered..." Yoongi talks as he turns the music off, walking over to Namjoon who had by now flopped onto his back, panting a little

"B-but what if army notice my mistakes? I-Id show out too much.." Namjoon continued to blabber on, worried that Army will notice his less skilled feet in dancing. He could Hella rap but dancing wasn't his Forte.

"Army love you baby...you have no reason to think that way. I promise." Yoongi had by now sat down by Namjoon's tiered body, running his cold hands through Namjoon's sweat drenched hair.

Yoongi had the temptation to just spread small loving kisses all over Namjoon's face but there was a camera. Meaning they'd get caught.

Stupid camera... Yoongi quietly curses under his breath.

"How about we go home, get you changed and cuddle? How's that sound baby?" Yoongi offers tickling Namjoon's sides and smiling his famous gummy smile at the sweet giggles the younger makes.

Namjoon sits up and gives a small nod, standing back up with Yoongi's help. The poor littles legs felt like jelly.

Yoongi smiles softly and picked Namjoon up , bridal style and grabbed their bags on the way out.

Skrew the cameras. His baby needed Lovings.

•°•°•

Yoongi skillfully opens the door with Namjoon in his arms and both their bags in his other, kicking it shut with his foot hearing the soft click of the door locking on its own behind him.

"We're back." Yoongi calls out, getting a few 'Hi Hyung's or 'Welcome home'

All the normal ones except Jungkook's welcome. He just yelled 'Taehyung stole my snack. Get it back Yoonie~'

Jungkook was Jimin and Taehyungs little. A little devil in the size of a grown man.

" Jinnie Hyung get Kookie a snack I'm bring Namjoon to bed!" Yoongi yelled to the kitchen where he was guessing Jin was. Guessing correct since he got a quiet 'On it!' in reply.

Yoongi hummus quietly as he walks into his and Namjoon's shared bedroom, dropping the bags on the floor in the corner to tidy up later.

The older gently drops Namjoon on the bed, carefully taking hs baby's and his own shoes and socks off.

"Onesie baby?"

"Mmh..yeah-huh daddy" Namjoon answers as he was looking around the bedsheets for his pacifier. He had a specific one that he'd always use. A Cute pastel Orange one with a small yellow sun in the corner.

"Your pacifier is in the bathroom baby. Remember I washed it off for you?" Yoongi says, already knowing what Namjoon was looking for.

As Namjoon slipped off the bed on a mission to find his pacifier, Yoongi looked through the organised wardrobes for Namjoon's bear onesie.

Namjoon walks back into the room, closing the door behind himself and walking over to Yoongi and back hugging him.

Yoongi was guessing Namjoon successfully found his clean pacifier since he could feel it against his back as the younger nuzzled his face into the back of his shirt.

"Bo'um lefwt" Namjoon slurred around the pacifier in his mouth.

Yoongi did as Namjoon said, easily finding the cute, fluffy bear onesie that Namjoon loved.

Yoongi lifted Namjoon back onto the bed, pulling his jeans and shirt off and quite easily pulling the warm onesie over his tanned skin. He zips the onesie up giving Namjoon the 'wait a second' hand gesture as he steps away.

Yoongi pulled his own PJs on, simple shorts and a white shirt. He climbed into bed with Namjoon, letting the younger snuggle up to him and get comfortable.

Namjoon comfortably rested his head on Yoongi's chest, a little under his chin. "Love yo' daddy..."

Yoongi smiles softly, running his hand through Namjoon's now dry hair. "Daddy loves you too baby.."

This man was whipped for his little.

Was also going to make sure they both shower and eat something once they actually wake up...

Yeah...skrew the cameras...

______________________________________

Ahhh I'm proud of this one but I went a tad off subject sowwy 🖤