Hah - Yoongi

💎 Little- Yoongi

🌈Yoongi's daddy- Jin

Jealous Jin time my friends, in the Yoongi-Hiccups some people wanted to see a jealous Jin one.

Just read the chapter and you'll understand I'm too sick to explain.

Didn't read through cus I'm too tired. Hope you enjoy 🖤🌹
______________________________________

Jealousy...something Jin almost never lets show. Even in the most hardest of times, he does an amazing job at hiding it or just exiting the scene to stop himself.

Though, when it comes to his little... Yoongi. The problem becomes more difficult to subside and walk away from.

The worst part is that Yoongi does anything and everything to make the older jealous...anything to get extra attention, cuddles, kisses, any form of attention.

Guess you could say Yoongi's a attention whore
/Don't call people whores kids, it hurts/

"Yoongi stop biting me!" There's a long pause before Jin can hear his name being called from the living room.

He had left Yoongi with Namjoon and Hoseok with some strawberries to give Yoongi. To also keep him occupied when he cleans up the kitchen after Namjoon's 'mistake'.

Jin huffs "Well if you stop teasing Shu with the damn strawberry, maybe he won't bite you" he calls back.

He pocked his head out the kitchen, looking towards the living room and surely Namjoon was holding a strawberry infront of Yoongi. But when the little went to take it he'd pull his own hand back in a teasing manner.

Jin rolls his eyes once he saw Yoongi flop on top of Hoseok, giving up with the strawberries. Choosing to Judy berry himself in the dancers jumper.

Jin had to turn back to the kitchen and occupie himself with the dishes to stop himself from just going over there and taking Yoongi for himself.

"Jin Yoongi's hogging Hoseok for himself." The older could hear Namjoon whining.

"Sort it out yourself, I'm clearing up your mess. Ya'know the mess you did to my kitchen." Jin sassed back. Jin even heard a small mocking 'hah' from Yoongi.

The older heard a over exaggerated huff from Namjoon before he heard a 'ow' and then he heard footsteps of what he was guessing was Namjoon walking off in a sulk.

"J-Joonie wsit, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.." He heard Hoseok said in a worried tone before he heard Hoseok walking off as well.

Yoongi was left with the bowl half full of strawberries, lightly dusted with sugar and the maknae group playing video games.

Jin finished the clearing up, taking his apron off and hanging it on the little hook he got Jungkook to put in the wall.

He dusted off his jeans and ran a hand through his soft hair a few times to tidy it up before he walked into the living room.

At what he saw was what almost made him tank Yoongi away from the youngest...

Yoongi was giving Jungkook, out of all people, his full attention. Kneeling behind him with his arms wrapped around his neck loosely and his place cheek against the youngest slightly tanned one.

Jin paused for a second thinking over everything in his mind before he huffs and walked off to his room.

At least he was lucky enough to get a room on his own...

The oldest went into his room, shutting the door not so quietly and went straight to his bed.

He flopped backwards on his bed, sinking into the cloud like covers. Only if his Yoongi was here to cuddle him instead of the muscle pig of a maknae.

Though Yoongi did seem to notice something wrong with his hyung and went on a small mission to go find him and get his reward for successfully making his caregiver jealous.

The little went first to the kitchen to get kid pacifier he left on the table.l, dialing it on and poping it in his mouth with a small shrug.

He calmly went to his daddy's room, quietly opening the door a little, only enough to fit though before shutting it behind himself.

"Daddy...can Shu have lovies..."

Jin heard the others quiet voice, sitting up and silently patting his lap as he continued to read his book.

The little waddled over, hopping up the bed and shuffling into the others lap. He let out a relaxed sigh, relaxing against the olders chest and enjoying his smell from the cologne he got him a few days ago.

" 's daddy okay?" Yoongi asked innocently, putting on his cute kitten like eyes so the other didn't scold him for purposely making him jealous.

"Don't make me jealous again..."

Was all Jin said before be put his book down on the night stand off to the side that again...he made Jungkook make for him.

The older squished his little in a loving hug, getting a quiet squeak before he felt the other hug him back.
"I pwomise..."

Jin heard the other mumble back through his pacifier. But even he knew that was a lie, Yoongi makes his daddy jealous for all the attention..

Always will really.

______________________________________

Gimmie some either request or some caregiver, little matcheeees.

My motivation is running low >~<

I have been sick for 2 months, life sucks ;3;