Angry Tae Tae - Taehyung

I didn't read it through so there will be spelling mistakes sorry ❤
_______________________________________

🌟Little - Taehyung

💫Caregivers - Bts

⛤Main Caregiver - Jungkook

All of Bts have been at the dorms since they have a week off to do whatever they like. But strangely they normally giggly and happy Taehyung has been in a grump and the opposite to his normal behaviour.

Everyone was guessing that was because Jungkook, Taehyung's Main caregiver or his 'Daddy' as Taehyung calls him. Jungkook has been in and out the Dorms or just plain old to tired to do anything.

It was after dinner where little Taehyung went to a new level breaking 3 of his 5 rules Jungkook made for him while he is in Littles pace.

The 3 rules he broke were:

1. No stomping around or making too much noise.

2. No hitting anyone no matter how mad you are.

3. Skipping any meals is a huge No

Taehyung hadn't ate anything that day and it was already 6:34 pm. He kept stomping around and yelling for Jungkook to come home.

His protesting made Jin end up calling Jungkook to make him come back to the dorms early. Which was another struggle with all Taehyung's yelling in the background.

Once Jin finished the Phone call Jungkook was already on his way back, and the other members had just finished eating and were settling down in the living room to watch a movie.

Taehyung was now on the floor in the hallways in tears. All the members knew by now that the reason for his behaviour was because he wanted attention which none of them were going to give if he carried on that way.

The members had been watching a movie for about 20 mins before Jungkook came through the door instantly hearing and seeing what had happened.

1 the whole dorm was a mess from Taehyung's anger out burst 2 Taehyung was still on the floor crying his poor heart out.

Jungkook did instantly want to go over and hug Taehyung but he knew it wasn't the right thing since Tae broke many rules.

Jungkook waved to the members in the living room before pulling Taehyung off the floor taking him to Their shared room.

"Now. Your reason for causing so much trouble while I was gone and making Jin-hyung need to call me?" Jungkook clearly asked as he watched Taehyung sink to the floor once again crying his hear out.

Jungkook sighed and sat on his bed waiting for Taehyung's answer.

After what? 40 mins? Taehyung had started to calm down and his crying was reduced to hiccups and sniffles.

"You going to tell me now?" Jungkook asked and got a nod from Taehyung as a answer.

Taehyung stayed where he was sat but slowly managed to speak. "N-no one was pa-paying at-tention to T-tae tae and he felt le-ft out esp-eciawy when Daddy kept ignore him too..."

Jungkook sighed "Tae you need to go apologise to all the members. Acting that was wasn't acceptable." Jungkook easily said somehow managing to keep away from hugging Taehyung.

Jungkook stood up doing over to the bedroom door. "Come on better sooner then later" Jungkook said and Taehyung got up following Jungkook out their room into the living room where everyone else was.

"Can you pause the movie Tae has something to say to all of you." Jungkook asked and Namjoon paused the movie.

Jungkook moved to show a very upset Taehyung with flushed damp cheeks from crying so much.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and whined "Kim Taehyung  you either apologise or you get double your time for time out." Jungkook said and crossed his arms. Jungkook was the youngest out of Bts but still knew how to get Taehyung to do what he's told.

Taehyung whined again and stomped his foot on the floor and ohhh.. How that pulled the last string on Jungkook "OK then. You guys carry on." Jungkook huffed before picking Taehyung up taking him to the stairs and sitting him on the bottom step.

"Stay there. 10 mins. Get up and I'll add 5 mins, got it"  Jungkook said to Taehyung and in reply he got a nod.

Jungkook left and sat in the living room with the others and watched the movie till the 10 mins were up.

----< 10 mins later >----

Jungkook got up from the couch and went to the stairs where he left Taehyung.

Once he got to the stairs he saw Taehyung trying to stay awake while playing with his own little fingers.

"Tae you ready to apologise to the members?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung jump and look up. Taehyung nodded and followed Jungkook to he living room.

"Alright, second try. Pause it please" Jungkook said and Namjoon paused it again

Jungkook nudged Taehyung signaling him to apologise.

Taehyung huffed before speaking    "T-Tae tae is very sorry for miss behaving." Taehyung said and look down at his own feet.

The room filled with a couple 'it's ok' and 'Just don't do it again' .

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and Tae wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and arms around his neck loosely. "Ok you can continue now I'll come join again later" Jungkook said before walking to his room with Taehyung.

Jungkook put Taehyung down on their shared bed "Baby what onesie do you want to wear? Panda, Bear, Tiger or a blue one?" Jungkook asked

"Tiger..." Taehyung quietly answered as he was slowly falling asleep on the bed.

Jungkook changed Taehyung into his onesie and have him his matching tiger paci and tucked him in so he can sleep.

"Daddy will come join you soon okay baby" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's forehead "okay daddy." Taehyung answered before falling asleep hugging his teddy bear Jungkook got him a while ago.

_______________________________________

Save meh I need a idea who to choose next to be a little 0w0

Also this is 900+ words and my hands hurt.  your welcome ❤