No - Yoongi

May be short sowwie but there's a question at the end.

🍭Little- Yoongi

🌹Daddy/CG - Namjoon

______________________________________

You see...it's hard to tell someone no. Though to Namjoon he finds it quite easy as he is the leader and needs to know when enough is enough.

Well, it's easy unless it's his little..

His adorable little Kitten is someone he struggles so say no to, his cute little kitty eyes that shine slightly in the light is something that forces his soft side out.

And if he was to pout...dig Namjoons grave early because Jin is going to yell him to death when he gives Yoongi whatever he wants.

Damn you Yoongi...

It's difficult but when he does say no he usually has to put up with either a tantrum, tears or getting the silent treatment.

_

"Baby. kitten. Mr sulky. Yoongi, you know it's not right for you to be ignoring me."

Yet...silent treatment. Easiest to sort really but it does still annoy Namjoon.

He had denied the smallers want for sweets right before dinner. The whole way through he was silent and now it's 8:46pm and Yoongi hadn't said a single word to him. Or even silently cuddled up to him like he usually does.

Namjoon sighs quietly, rubbing his hands over his face, he wanted to sleep...way too tired to deal with this at the moment.

"Yoongi...baby. Daddy's going to our bedroom, you can either join or stay and watch your cartoons." He offered, only to get a shrug of the shoulders in reply.

Shaking his head lightly Joon got up off the couch about to walk off to the bedroom since his little knew where he was if needed.

But he was interrupted about four steps away from the couch by Yoongi whining, finally looking towards him and giving him little grabby hands. As to which Namjoon raised a interested eye brow and went over to the little kitten, picking him up without a comment.

He brought them both to their bedroom, having went to the kitchen first and grabbed a tub of ice cream.

Settling Yoongi down on the bed the taller went to the TV that was on the wall and turned it on.

"Yoongi."

Being called by his name instead of one of the many cheesy nicknames Namjoon came up with got his attention, his head tilting up to look towards his caregiver.

"If you apologize for ignoring your caregiver after being bratty about not being able to have some sweets, we can act like it didn't happen and we can have a movie night.
But if not, you will be going to bed early for breaking two rules. Clear?"

After getting a nod of approval from the smaller he waited for an apology, coming to sit on the bed and placing the ice cream on the night stand with two spoons.

The smaller strayed himself more comfortable, having taken a stuffie from his pile and hugging it to his chest.

"M'sorry...Yoonie is so'y for bre'king rules..." He says before hiding his face in the top of the stuffies head, nuzzling into the soft fabric for the comfort he needed as he isn't one to be best at apologies.

Hearing a satisfied exhale from the other gave him comfort too though, being pulled into a hug by same person even more comforting.

"Good boy~" Namjoon coos sweetly, sitting them both against the headrest. A movie by now was on pause as they left one ready the day before.

Yoongi giggles quietly at the praise, snuggling closer to his caregiver, for the warmth and attention he was getting.

For the rest of the night they had munched on the cookie dough ice cream and watched three whole seasons of Yoongi's cartoon before the little had fallen asleep with the spoon held weakly in his hand before Namjoon had though it was enough cartoons and tucked him in.
He put the ice cream away, spoons in the sink to clean up later before he's back in the bedroom and snuggling against the smaller male.

______________________________________

Short...yes. sowwie.

Question though. I'm getting requests, comments and DMS for smut...
This book is only fluff so what are the thoughts on a smut book being made?

I have two ideas.

Add/allow smut in this book with a warning at the begining?

Or.

Just make a whole new book?

And yes if I was to write smut it would be longer chapters. Probably 1000+ words

Mind, with the new book I'd allow smut and fluff but yeah. Just wanted a opinion to help me choose.

Thankies ^~^