Stuffie - Namjoon

🍭Little- Namjoon
🍪CG/Daddy- Jin

Namjin my friends 😋💜
An adorable birdy told me their favourite ship is Namjin so...hehe💜
•°•°

"Joonie!?"
Jin's voice rang through the almost empty dorm room.

Jin counted on his fingers to three and just as he got to it, as expected, his little came charging out the room, knocking him over in one of the best tight hugs possible.

The older had been gone for a week, visiting his family and had only just arrived home with a present for Namjoon. Though the younger had yet to find that out.

"How's my little Joonbug?" Jin asks, sitting up with said little in his lap.

Only then did he notice Namjoon was wearing one of his jumpers which made him look so small and squish since he didn't have as broad shoulders as himself did (English hard) .

Namjoon laughs happily, his adorable dimples showing which caused Jin to smile lovingly.

"Joonie amazing now that Jinnie is home" The smaller happily yelled, hopping off Jin's lap and waddling off to the kitchen which was surprisingly still in great shape, even more sparkly than usual...

"Who cleaned up?" Jin asked, pouring himself a glass of water.

"Me, me, me." Namjoon sing-songed spinning in a circle to add effect which Jin just found adorable.

Jin smiled, laughing lightly at the adorable actions. Only just remembering about the gift he had for Nam.

Jin downed the water, putting the glass aside to take Namjoon's hand.
"Well, my little Joonbug, my little koala. Jinnie has a surprise for you...and for tidying up we can have a relax day, chores can be left till tomorrow."

Namjoon's face once Jin said all of that would be probably the cutest thing ever. He had slightly rosy cheeks from the nicknames though the same bright smile he has and he was basically bouncing on the spot.

Namjoon loved surprises...unless it was scary. Then he'd get Jin to do a rap- ah...I mean...scold whoever for it.

"Surprise for Joonie?"

"Yeah, let's go set up for movie night and then I'll show you" Jin answers, tugging Namjoon gently to their shared bedroom.

After the rest of the member got told about Namjoon's adorable littlespace thing they all agreed to letting them room together. Bonus to them really.

Namjoon giggles, tugging Jin the rest of the way in excitement.

The roof was quite tidy for once which crossed off another one of Namjoon's chores anyways. Jin smiled at the tidy room.

"Set up whatever movie you would like Joonie, Jinnie is going to get change. No peaking at the surprise."
Jin says as he placed the bag by the door, picking out a clean pare of clothes to change into. A pink jumper and some comfortable joggers.

By the time Jin got back into their room Namjoon had chosen to watch the croods(love that movie).

Jin didn't even argue, he also quite liked the movie so he picked up the light bag and went over to their double bed to join Namjoon who was already comfortably wrapped up in a blanket.

Namjoon shuffled closer to Jin and threw the blanket over his shoulder as well to snuggle closer and rest his head on the others shoulder.

The older passes the bag to his little, Namjoon instantly taking out whatever was inside.

There was a few things inside, a pretty bracelet which had a heart hanging from its with KN+KJ engraved on the back. There was also a koala stuffie with the same thing engraved on a necklace around the stuffie's neck.

The little squealed and hugged Jin, repeatedly saying 'thank you'.

"Like it Joonbug?" Jin asked the most obvious question ever, only to get attacked with a big hug again.

They didn't bother moving from their position on the bed, Namjoon resting his head on Jin's chest with the Koala stuffie hugged in his grip as they both peacefully watched the movie. Though after a while Namjoon just fell asleeo, Jin thought it was most likely because of all the tidying he had done before he arrived home.

Before Jin fell asleep as well, all the other members came home one by one and said their 'hello' to Jin. Jungkoom stayed to talk quietly for a bit before he left to go sleep.
______________________________________

I didn't read it through sowwie :3 💜😋