Bad day - Namjoon

I'm not feeling my best right now. Feel alone really which I pretty much am. So I wrote this to hopefully bring up my mood c:

🍭Little - Namjoonie
🌹CG/Daddy - Hoseok & Yoongi

Sowwie for spelling mistakes. Enjoy🖤💜

______________________________________

Now, being the leader of a popular music group is tough work and yet someone seemed to do it oh-so easily. Sorting the group and times and scolding others were it's needed as if it was just his daily routine. Because it is.

And that person is Namjoon. Though of course he does have help at times.

But why does it seem so simple to him? Correct answer is it's not, it's stressful and pressuring to the poor male.

Having to scold the others for being late or having to make important decisions, having to put his heart into making lyrics and music wasn't even half of the things he had to do for the group.

Overtime of not being able to let out all the negative energy, being too busy to even sit down for more than a hour, it had started to get to him.

He had locked away all his stress relief things, all his littlespace things going into a blue box and hidden in a closet. Out of reach and out of sight. Telling himself he would eventually get time to cool off and just relax and babble away to himself as he watched cartoons.

Yet it had been two months since he promised himself that and both his caregivers were starting to notice more and more things that seem unusual. They noticed a while ago honestly, but Namjoon had always brushed them off saying 'I'm just tired' or 'Im just having a bad day'.

Over time Namjoon became really jumpy and fidgety, restless and easily irritated. To the point that it felt almost impossible to approch the ticking bomb without getting told to leave the studio or his room.

Well, Yoongi and Hoseok were stepping their foot down on this now. They will force the younger out of his studio if it came to it.

"Joon, baby how long till you're going to come back to the dorm?" Yoongi asked, voice soft. He had asked about three other times, getting the same response each time and this time wasn't different.

"Gimmie ten minutes..."

Yoongi grumbled quietly under his breath, glancing to Hoseok who was across the studio sat on a backwards chair, resting his chin on his crossed arms on the backrest of the chair.

The normally sunshiny male watched as Namjoon double saved the things he had already done, going to continue his work before he was interrupted by Hoseok leaning over. He had closed the tab and turned his computer off, swiveling Namjoon's expensive spinny chair around to face both the concerned caregivers.

Giving a huff of what seemed like annoyance, Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest with a expression which told them both to explain what they wanted.

"Come back to the dorm. You spend so much time here to the point everyone is worried somethings happened."

"We are both worried as to why you haven't came to us recently, you seem so stressed baby..."

Joon's expression seemed to soften at their words, having ignored pretty much everyone for so long that it felt weird to see such concern in their eyes. Seeming to just melt into his chair at the thought of worrying everyone else.

"Dorm?"

Getting a approving nod from the purple haired male they all got up from where they were sat, collecting their things and leaving the room. Hoseok and Namjoon having walked off ahead while the oldest turned off the lights and made sure the door was locked properly, twirlling the door keys around his finger as he walked off in the direction the other two had went off in.

______________________________________

I'll do a part 2 later but I hope you all are having a good day 🖤💜

And that's on autocorrect correcting a dyslexic person 😂👌