Pay attention to me - Jungkook

💫Little- Jungkook

⛤Caregivers- Bts

🌟Kookie's daddy- Taehyung

_______________________________________

"Daddy~" Jungkook's sing-song voice appeared as the door opened allowing the light from the hallway to sneak in.

Taehyung rolled onto his side facing the wall and groaned "Daddy is tired baby go play with Jimin.." Taehyung's husky voice answered.

Jungkook pouted and shut Taehyung's bedroom door walking over to his bed and standing next to it looking at him
"Daddy..." Jungkook's voice didn't seem as sing-songy this time.

"What?" Taehyung asked but didn't move making Jungkook whine in annoyance.

Jungkook crawled onto the bed and sat on his knees before picking Taehyung's side making him jolt in reaction.

Taehyung pulled the covers over his face "Baby I said I'm tired..." Taehyung muttered

Jungkook pouted and grumbled before launching himself into of Taehyung's figure. "Daddyyyyy" Jungkook repeated and whined again.

Taehyung sighed in defeat and uncovered his face and rolled onto his back allowing Jungkook to lay on his stomach " Yes baby?"

"Pay attention to Kookie-bear" Jungkook said and wiggled about on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung let his head fall onto the pillow "Fine fine I'll pay attention.." Taehyung huffed and sat up with Jungkook on his lap.

"What you wanna do?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook giggled and smiled before kissing Taehyung's cheek

"cuddle annnnnnnd movwies" Jungkook answered and tilted his head to the side slightly while smiling.

Taehyung nodded "Alright why don't get you in something comfy first?" Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung got up and picked Jungkook up onto his shoulder and smacking his butt making Jungkook giggle. "Alright how abouuuuut a onesie, stuffie annnnd a pacifier?" Taehyung offered.

Jungkook smooshed Taehyung's cheeks together and kissed his lips the nodded "yep yep" Jungkook giggled

Taehyung chuckled and put Jungkook down on The fluffy carpet "I'll show you the options okay baby?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded clapping his hands together making Taehyung smile at his cuteness

"Okay Kookie this....this orrrr this one?" Taehyung asked showing Jungkook a Plain white onesie with a cookie on the tip left corner then showing a bunny onesie with a carrot on the little pocket. Then he showed a plain baby blue onesie.

Jungkook obviously chose the Bunny onesie "Dat one" Jungkook pointed to the middle one and Taehyung smiled putting the other two back in the closet.

"Come here my little Bunny" Taehyung said and opened his arms for Jungkook, who quickly stood up rushing into Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up again and put him on their bed "let's get you changed, shall we?" Taehyung said and took Jungkook's Jeans and white shirt off. Taehyung struggled to put the onesie on Jungkook since he kept wiggling around and getting distracted by the most simple things.

"Bunny stay still" Taehyung said while trying to get the onesie zipped up
"DADDY" Jungkook randomly yelled startling Taehyung .
"What. What did I do?" Taehyung went into panic mode trying to see if he hurt Jungkook but stopped once he heard him giggling.

"Kookie looooves yooooou" Jungkook said in his normal sing-song voice whimp making finger hearts at Taehyung.

Taehyung's heart melted and he smiled at him before pulling Jungkook up and hugging him tight

"Can Kookie have a paci?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung laugh and let go of Jungkook's pacifier which was beside their bed on the floor.

Jungkook reached out for it trying to take it "A-ah baby it's dirty let me wash it first" Taehyung said and quickly went to the bathroom making Jungkook whine about being left alone.

Taehyung washed the pacifier and went through the cabinate taking out strawberry flavouring and putting some on the bit that goes in his mouth.

Taehyung came back and Jungkook jumped on the bed a bit exited that he came back "Paciiiii" Jungkook whined reaching out for it.

Taehyung chuckled at his reaction and poped it in his mouth, watching how Jungkook relaxed naturally suckling on it.

"You want a stuffie?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shock his head no and reached towards Taehyung.

The both shuffled to the end top of the bed. Taehyung leaning on the headboard and Jungkook sitting on his side cuddling him.

Taehyung looked through the movies and started one putting down the controller and cuddling into Jungkook.

"You okay baby?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook answered by taking his pacifier put his mouth and Kissing Taehyung in the lips.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss before pulling away taking the pacifier from Jungkook and putting it back into his mouth

"Kwookie wuv wou.." Jungkook said around his Pacifier

"I love you too baby" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheek before cuddling up to him again

_______________________________________

I'm still alive..

Also imma do a q × a if you have any questions please do ask if you have more than one then go ahead.

I'm only doing a q × a if I get enough questions.